BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch?? Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt M&M's?? Brand Chocolate Candies.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With milk chocolate.
With other natural flavors. see more...

MARCY H.
Baton Rouge, LA
My son absolutely loves this stuff. I like it too. It's a convenient snack for after-school and for when you just have a sweet tooth.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Always buy these when i go to the supermarket...love the taste and love how you can mix your fav candies with a delicious yogurt
jaime f.
Dover , NH
Strawberry yogurt with m&ms! How much better can it get :) it's super healthy and delicious
I buy mine at my local grocery store.
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
These are my favorite!! I love that the packaging is so all together, it makes my quick yogurt snack that much easier for me.
Espe C.
My daughter and I enjoy eating yocrunch yogurt with different types of toppings easy to eat and everyone has a unique tested
Heather T.
Williamsburg, va
I love this kind of yogurt. I would've never though m&m's in a yogurt would be good but it was! I love the way it had tasted
rachel d.
My kiddos love this!! It's a great price also. They get the right size of sweets and something that is also good for them
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
I love this because there is something delicious to add to your yogurt! Adds a little something extra to your yogurt!
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
Perfect way for the kids to eat yogurt. .add some candy ♡ I always buy at least 6 a week. Perfect as a breakfast too!
Brenda G.
Wichita
I love YoCrunch Yogurt Strawberry Lowfat with M&M's, it lets me have a snack or dessert without feeling too guilty