BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch?? Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt M&M's?? Brand Chocolate Candies.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With milk chocolate.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Brianna A.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing afternoon snack! I love how I get a generous amount of m&m's. I usually have this as a snack after school. It is a low fat yogurt so I don't have to worry about it being to unhealthy. I totally recommend this yogurt!!
Madeline B.
Grand Forks, ND
Loved these as a kid. Not the healthiest of all yogurt options but a good healthier alternative to dessert if craving something sweet. I always loved mixing my own toppings in with the yogurt as well.
Courtney A.
These are great you can get them at Walmart or at least that is where I get mine. I don't eat them all if he time but sometimes I have the taste for them they taste amazing. We use to eat them when we were kids. I think everyone should try them the m&m's even make them better.
Hope B.
My kids love this yogurt and so do I. They can be a little pricey depending on where you buy them. But they certainly encourage my little ones to make healthier snack choices.
Jenny Z.
Brooklyn, NY
tasty but not sure if it is the healthiest option! I am a repeat consumer, but only if there is a sale on these, and not Chobani. It is definitely a good value. Again, not sure if it is the most healthiest yogurt. I would buy again, if my other favorite yogurts are not on sale!
Brianna B.
This is the best dieting snack out there!!! I'm always craving sweets and junk food so when I do instead of candy & chips I normally always go to these. Not a lot of fat and they taste great
Ornella S.
I love this yogurt! Such a great concept in making yogurt more fun to enjoy. The topping is such a guilt free addition to snack time. Also, kids love it. Healthy and cheap! Win win!
Kiah F.
Not a good combination. I thought it would be delicious but not at all. This yogurt tastes super artificial to me as well. My kids like it so that's why I didn't 1 star it.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
you wouldn't think strawberry yogurt and m&ms go together.... then again maybe you would- an amazing treat that makes me feel slightly less guilty than ice cream. but beware of the sugar content!
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
The yogurt itself is average, nothing spectacular but not bad. The m&m's are good, but have the combination of the two in a convenient little pack is pretty awesome!