BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch?? Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt M&M's?? Brand Chocolate Candies.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With milk chocolate.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
This makes my kids think they are getting a treat while they are getting calcium they need! The strawberry flavor alone is always a hit, but add candy and they eat it at top speed!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This yogurt has been one of my favorites since I was younger. It seems like it would be a weird combination but it's not. It actually goes pretty well together. It's like chocolate and strawberries, which go together well! If you like strawberry yogurt and chocolate then you have to try this for yourself. It is also a decent snack to buy for your kids to eat! They will love it!
Justine B.
Kinda flavorless I wouldn't say good value tho when I look for yogurt I look for taste and this was my third time buying this

YoCrunch Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's - 4 CT
Autumn O.
This has got to be my absolute favorite yogurt out there. The strawberry yogurt and the M&M's go great together. I love getting the chocolatey crunch with the smooth rich taste of the strawberry yogurt in every bite. I would buy these time and time again!
amanda w.
Before I became lactose intolerant, I used to always eat this yogurt!! My favorite is the vanilla with the M&Ms, it is a great combination. I used to eat it for breakfast in high school --- yogurt counts as healthy, right??
Casey T.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my girlfriends favorite yogurt. She begs me for this at walmart. Its extremely creamy and low price at 65 cents a piece. It is relatively healthy to eat this maybe without the m&m's. I will always be purchasing this because she loves it so much.
Grace J.
Bay City, MI
Best yogurt ever. I love the fact it's strawberry with just a touch of chocolate (the m&ms) as I don't really love chocolate, it's still a yummy sugary touch. Also, it's not bad texturally. 10/10 would recommend
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
I love dairy products and yogurt is one i have almost everyday! I love this yogurt i think the m&ms and strawberry compliment each other. I don't know how healthy it is but i really love it! Sometimes i add granola to give it a more crunchy taste
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't buy enough of these in my house! The minute the kids spot these in the fridge they do a happy dance and plan who is getting which flavor this one is the most popular but I really buy them all! I love giving it as a snack or for breakfast to my kids because I feel it's better then all the other junk I store in my cabinets
Meghan H.
I love this stuff. It is a perfect little on the go snack. Plus, m&m's! I really like be combo, even though it isn't exactly a healthy choice. However, that is not always everyone's goal.