BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch?? Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt M&M's?? Brand Chocolate Candies.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
With milk chocolate.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
I happen to be super picky with food but these are actually super good. Theyre really cheap too which I can appreciate considering the quality. I love M&M's too which is awesome. Probably not the most healthy but still really good! Definitely love
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely love this product! I love that it is a full little meal that is packaged so nicely so that it can be taken on the go! It also has amazing flavor! The only negative is how expensive it is, especially considering what the customer is actually getting.
Michelle D.
Bay Shore, NY
My kids love these. It's the perfect combination of sweet mixed with yogurt. I never mind them having it in the morning because it's just a few pieces of candy. I buy them when they are on sale, otherwise, they are a little pricey.
Carrie B.
College Park, MD
This yogurt is my favorite yogurt ever! I love how there are different textures with the creamy yogurt and the crunchy M&Ms. It is just so much more exciting than plain yogurt. The chocolate is delicious with the sweet strawberry flavor! Would recommend 10/10
Maria I.
Bronx, Ny
My favorite yogurt brand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very affordable I buy it every week to take on the go to school!!!!! 💕 every flavor is amazing it's also healthy with a bit of sweetness also adding fruits
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
These yogurts are kind of like a dessert treat for me since they come with candy to put in them. Can't go wrong with strawberry yogurt and m&ms. Buy these at walmart, definitely recommend them to others!
gabby w.
Phoenix, AZ
this is the perfect blend of yogurt and m&m's. its like a high on tastes, its amazing. its super healthy and i bought it at albertsons and walmart. super affordable. all in all, best yogurt, good way to stay healthy but have some sweets. :)
Evelyn G.
Providence, RI
Me and husband's absolute favorite type of yogurt, we try to try other brands but just go back to this Everytime, doesn't have that weird yogurt taste most yogurts do and the candies they add too it makes it a treat :)
Emily S.
i love this yogurt it tastes good and is really cheap!!!!!!! it has a lot of yogurt for lunch time snacks for kids and lunch break for adults. if you have a sweet tooth i would definitely recommend this product. the m&m's make the whole thing happen
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
This makes my kids think they are getting a treat while they are getting calcium they need! The strawberry flavor alone is always a hit, but add candy and they eat it at top speed!