BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt with Lowfat Granola.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
All natural.
With other natural flavors. see more...

heslens e.
I love this yogurt and all their other flavors too! I usually get them at my local supermarket in New York. It's still healthy but it's almost like you can cheat a little bit with their toppings :) definitely recommend this as a yummy snack!
Cierra E.
This is a good product for trying to stay healthy. It's a mix of two worlds. The low fat yogurt and the granola are both good for you. I'm a big granola fan anyway but It always tastes better with a little yogurt. You can buy singles or comes in 4 packs.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
This yogurt is great especially with the granola crunch to add in I really love this stuff .... I'd give it a five if it was the strawberry one ... just like having a dessert , but good for you!
Sonia B.
I love these so much! Especially that I can mix the food easily in the yogurt. It's not expensive! Very good taste. Delicious! I bought these at Walmart. I love the cup holder it's easy so you don't have to have such a big mess
Tiffan D.
Napoleon
This is seriously one of the best yogurts out there. I love that they give you granola on the top! I always buy extra granola to add to my yogurt..I feel that why they provide is not quite enough. Live the flavors though!
Marisol s.
Las Vegas, NV
This tastes so yummy in my tummy! I love throwing this in my lunch pack for work. I even enjoy it as a snack during any to every day. I love the variety of the flavors and all the different kinds of nuts it comes with.
Jocelyn G.
One of My favorite yogurts. The blueberry with the granola tastes wonderful. I bought this yogurt because they didn't have the one I wanted but it was still just as satisfying
Samantha S.
The lowfat blueberry Yo-Crunch with granola was very good. I thought the yogurt was better than the typical Yo-Crunch yogurt. The kids that I babysit love to eat it because they like mixing in the granola. This was a healthier alternative to other Yo-Crunch products.
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love these so much. I've been eating these since I was in elementary school. And til this day everytime I take a bite of one after the shakes it sends me back.
Tammy  W.
This is my morning, running-out-the-door-and-didn't-make-breakfast go-to. It's light, good for you, and tastes amazing, despite not being filled with sugar. I recommend this to anyone who likes semi-sweat yogurt, and the granola that you get to mix in always adds an extra fun sweet treat.