BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt with Lowfat Granola.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
All natural.
With other natural flavors. see more...

Cierra E.
This is a good product for trying to stay healthy. It's a mix of two worlds. The low fat yogurt and the granola are both good for you. I'm a big granola fan anyway but It always tastes better with a little yogurt. You can buy singles or comes in 4 packs.
Tiffan D.
Napoleon
This is seriously one of the best yogurts out there. I love that they give you granola on the top! I always buy extra granola to add to my yogurt..I feel that why they provide is not quite enough. Live the flavors though!
Marisol s.
Las Vegas, NV
This tastes so yummy in my tummy! I love throwing this in my lunch pack for work. I even enjoy it as a snack during any to every day. I love the variety of the flavors and all the different kinds of nuts it comes with.
Samantha S.
The lowfat blueberry Yo-Crunch with granola was very good. I thought the yogurt was better than the typical Yo-Crunch yogurt. The kids that I babysit love to eat it because they like mixing in the granola. This was a healthier alternative to other Yo-Crunch products.
Maura J.
Altadena , CA
I love these so much. I've been eating these since I was in elementary school. And til this day everytime I take a bite of one after the shakes it sends me back.
Tammy  W.
This is my morning, running-out-the-door-and-didn't-make-breakfast go-to. It's light, good for you, and tastes amazing, despite not being filled with sugar. I recommend this to anyone who likes semi-sweat yogurt, and the granola that you get to mix in always adds an extra fun sweet treat.
Jenny K.
My favorite yogurt brand ! And the best part about it is that it comes with granola . I have bought these and will continue to purchase them . The best part is that its low fat so it does not have a lot of sugar . Yes I would defitnetley recommend it to everyone .
Brandi C.
YoCrunch Yogurt Blueberry Lowfat with granola is amazing! It has a great blueberry flavor, that does not taste fake, and the granola just makes it that much better. I like a little crunch with anything, always adds to the taste! This yogurt is also healthy for you.
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
I ate this yogurt every morning before school and before I started to switch over what I wanted to eat. The flavor of the vanilla yogurt was excellent and with the oats and berries it was a true win. I would definitely buy this again. I have multiple times.
Tina R.
Wausau, WI
Delicious yogurt! I love adding granola to my yogurt. I can't compare this to much else, because this brand is my favorite and is very healthy. I love that it is affordable. I will always buy this brand of yogurt.