GroceryDairyYoCrunch
Yogurt Blueberry Lowfat with Granola

YoCrunch Yogurt Blueberry Lowfat with Granola

by YoCrunch

YoCrunch® Blueberry Lowfat Yogurt with Lowfat Granola.
Vit A & D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
All natural.
With other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YoCrunch Yogurt Blueberry Lowfat with Granola!
How would you rate this product?
Edth V.
Paramus, NJ
A nice quick snack for on the go of if you are running late. I purchased this at Shoprite and they often have deals.
Chantel  C.
Alex, OK
I love the flavors, texture and taste of all the flavors. The freshness is always great and the price. No complaints with this brand.
Molly S.
Marquette Heights
LOVE the taste and the mixture of granola with yogurt. It's great when paired with a breakfast bar for an easy morning breakfast that tastes delicious!
Jay N.
Love how you can mix the granola with the yogurt ! It's very convenient and it's great for when I'm on the go !
Michelle S.
Waco, GA
I always have these on hand for a fast breakfast! This and a piece of fruit and bam I'm ready for my day! They're very cheap and I love how the cure my sweet tooth. I would defiantly recommend to anyone that hasn't tried this brand!!
Marisol S.
Las Vegas, NV
This tastes so yummy in my tummy! I love throwing this in my lunch pack for work. I even enjoy it as a snack during any to every day. I love the variety of the flavors and all the different kinds of nuts it comes with.
Jessica G.
Orlando, FL
I love real fruit yogurts with granola on top. It's the perfect touch and delicious combo you can find!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati , OH
It has great flavor and mixes in very well! I will continue to buy this product for a long time
Eunbee K.
Poughkeepsie
you know sometimes i think yogurt is too plain in itself. I mean yeah it's sweet but yocrunch gives it that extra toppings that could make yogurt even better. Think about it when you go to frozen yogurt shops you don't only get the frozen yogurt you always get toppings as well to make it taste amazing
Cierra E.
This is a good product for trying to stay healthy. It's a mix of two worlds. The low fat yogurt and the granola are both good for you. I'm a big granola fan anyway but It always tastes better with a little yogurt. You can buy singles or comes in 4 packs.

Looking for your answer?