YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Nicole C.YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Kadisha W.
Kadisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
These yogurts are AMAZING. When ever my mom buys it my brother and I eats them up so fast. The flavor is great and I love that they have little toppings to go on them. Twix are one of my favorite chocolate bars so I was so excited when I saw this. I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
When ever I want to have a little treat this is it! The yogurt is so creamy and then adding the Twix in which is one of my favorite candy bars is genius! Love it! I buy this at Publix and it is a good value price. I recommend others to try it!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Love! No the healthy or cheapest. If you get a deal a shop rite then pretty good . I love Twix so it's kind of like a treat for me. Rather than having a whole candy bar I'll have this. But I also have check to compare calories prob the same lol still good and sold at most grocery stores
Demesha B.
Demesha B.
olin
YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt with Twix™ Snickers® Pieces I love love love this product it's definitely healthy and it taste like heaven like it's not too sweet or any yes it's a very good flavor I wish I could buy a whole lot more
Emily W.
Emily W.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my new favorite "treat"! Love the mixes they keep coming out with. The only downfall is that I am not able to buy them separately like you can with the m&ms one or the Oreo one, you can only find these in the value boxes.
Aria Z.
Aria Z.
This has to be my favorite yokrunch yogurt has the sweet flavors and especially being Twix flavor I'm not feeling guilty for having it and so affordable I have tried other ones like it but just don't taste as good I'm defiantly on a store run today for more .
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Williamstown
One of my favorite yogurts. Reasonable price and good flavors. My favorite part about this yogurt is the candy topping on top of the lid you stir in. I like how it gives you the option instead of coming premixed in.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the YoCrunch yogurts that have the candy to mix-in but the vanilla yogurt with Twix is my absolute favorite!  The vanilla yogurt is sweet but not too sweet and the Twix is the perfect mix of crunch to add in.  My only complaint is that sometimes the Twix pieces are too hard because they're refridgerated with the rest of the yogurt container.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Bristol
love yogart. love twix this is the perfect combo. its also so easy to get the kids to eat this thinking it a supper sweet treat when really its more healthy then bad. pretty affordable too. love yocrunch products
emerson r.
emerson r.
these are my favorite Yo Crunch yogurts!! obviously they are not the healthiest low fat choice but i do like to indulge in these every once in a awhile because there is something just so yummy about them!