Add a Photo

By YOCRUNCH
YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat.
Photos (2)
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Williamstown
One of my favorite yogurts. Reasonable price and good flavors. My favorite part about this yogurt is the candy topping on top of the lid you stir in. I like how it gives you the option instead of coming premixed in.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I do not like all that much. But I will eat this. Great snack in between meals. Some days when I am not extremely hungry I will eat one for my breakfest.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
This is my favorite flavor out of all the others. These can be a little more expensive than other yogurts. It is available at Tops but I cannot find it at Wegmans. I continue to buy this each week and I would recommend it.
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
These yogurts are so fun for the kids they get something good for them plus a little treat and there's usually a coupon out for them they are great for school lunches
Jeily V.
Jeily V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Hands down my favorite yogurt! I love twix so put them in a yogurt and you stole my heart. Its not the healthiest choice but is sooo good. I honestly dont think there is another product to compare this awesome idea of yogurt to.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I personally didn't try this I cannot have milk but my kids love this. I have never seen them eat yogurt so fast and they are cheap.
Violeta Q.
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
This you hurt is delicious and is something different from regular yogurt. The yogurt is great for a snack or for lunch and is easy to pack and store. It's quite cheap and is a great product, I would definitely recommend it.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
This was my go-to guilty pleasure after working out in college. I would eat one after my pilates class.
Connie J.
Connie J.
I don't really like yogurt too much. It has to be vanilla. I do like this one though with the blueberries. It has a very good flavor.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
I like the YoCrunch brand and the Twix variety is a great one. It's plain vanilla yogurt with tiny pieces of Twix to add upon consumption. The crispy part of the Twix stays crunchy and the caramel and chocolate are still creamy.