YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Nicole C.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Tracy A.
Middlesboro, KY
My daughter's favorite yogurt. She loves this flavor.  She likes it better than most yogurts, to be honest.  The flavor is good. The candy is an added bonus. Would recommend.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the YoCrunch yogurts that have the candy to mix-in but the vanilla yogurt with Twix is my absolute favorite!  The vanilla yogurt is sweet but not too sweet and the Twix is the perfect mix of crunch to add in.  My only complaint is that sometimes the Twix pieces are too hard because they're refridgerated with the rest of the yogurt container.
Kayla B.
Portland
This is so good! I love how they can take my favorite candy and put it with my favorite snack choice. The yogurt is really good and doesn't have a sour taste like most vanilla yogurts and adding the candy made it even sweeter! The price is good and it's great to put in kids lunches so they get desert without being hyped up too much!
Kenzie C.
This is easily one of my favorites of the yoplaits. It is just vanilla yogurt with my favorite chocolate bar. The Twix hardens up and then is chewy and I like that. There is a good ratio of yogurt to candy. I've been having this since I was younger. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest choice but it's better than some.
haven w.
Savannah
Not really a healthy yogurt choice but a great guilty pleasure if you are dieting or trying to make healthier decisions about your eating. This yogurt is way better than having a twix or two or three haha. I've been there for reals, but this yogurt is great for that!
Crystal P.
This yogurt is delicious. Being a lover of Twix, I knew I had to try it. I was skeptical at first on how Twix would taste in vanilla yogurt, but it surprised me how amazing this tasted. 5/5.
Kadisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
These yogurts are AMAZING. When ever my mom buys it my brother and I eats them up so fast. The flavor is great and I love that they have little toppings to go on them. Twix are one of my favorite chocolate bars so I was so excited when I saw this. I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Amber S.
Jack , AL
When ever I want to have a little treat this is it! The yogurt is so creamy and then adding the Twix in which is one of my favorite candy bars is genius! Love it! I buy this at Publix and it is a good value price. I recommend others to try it!
Anna P.
Love! No the healthy or cheapest. If you get a deal a shop rite then pretty good . I love Twix so it's kind of like a treat for me. Rather than having a whole candy bar I'll have this. But I also have check to compare calories prob the same lol still good and sold at most grocery stores
Demesha B.
olin
YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt with Twix™ Snickers® Pieces I love love love this product it's definitely healthy and it taste like heaven like it's not too sweet or any yes it's a very good flavor I wish I could buy a whole lot more