Add a Photo

By YOCRUNCH
YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat.
Photos (2)
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Monticello, MS

This flavor has to be the one I like most. It has the right about of sweetness to add to the yogurt. The yogurt stays creamy and even kids love it. It is great for a healthy snack or dessert.
Mylkia R.
Mylkia R.

Best yogurt ever...it eliminates that hunger for other candies or ice cream that has so much calories...its just a perfect combination...it makes me want more and more.
Violeta Q.
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK

This you hurt is delicious and is something different from regular yogurt. The yogurt is great for a snack or for lunch and is easy to pack and store. It's quite cheap and is a great product, I would definitely recommend it.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.

This was my go-to guilty pleasure after working out in college. I would eat one after my pilates class.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.

I like the YoCrunch brand and the Twix variety is a great one. It's plain vanilla yogurt with tiny pieces of Twix to add upon consumption. The crispy part of the Twix stays crunchy and the caramel and chocolate are still creamy.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL

LOVE the Twix one! Was super happy when I saw this in store since I was getting used to the same few candy topping options. There's a great amount of topping to yogurt ratio, and it isn't overly bad for you.

Join Now