YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Nicole C.YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Photos (2)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my new favorite "treat"! Love the mixes they keep coming out with. The only downfall is that I am not able to buy them separately like you can with the m&ms one or the Oreo one, you can only find these in the value boxes.
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Williamstown
One of my favorite yogurts. Reasonable price and good flavors. My favorite part about this yogurt is the candy topping on top of the lid you stir in. I like how it gives you the option instead of coming premixed in.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the YoCrunch yogurts that have the candy to mix-in but the vanilla yogurt with Twix is my absolute favorite!  The vanilla yogurt is sweet but not too sweet and the Twix is the perfect mix of crunch to add in.  My only complaint is that sometimes the Twix pieces are too hard because they're refridgerated with the rest of the yogurt container.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Bristol
love yogart. love twix this is the perfect combo. its also so easy to get the kids to eat this thinking it a supper sweet treat when really its more healthy then bad. pretty affordable too. love yocrunch products
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Monticello, AR
Love this stuff! This is a good healthier dessert option or midday snack. Just enough toppings and the yogurt is just sweet enough. The price is unbeatable. I would recommend these. I wish there were more flavors geared toward adults .
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I do not like all that much. But I will eat this. Great snack in between meals. Some days when I am not extremely hungry I will eat one for my breakfest.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
This yogurt is delicious. Being a lover of Twix, I knew I had to try it. I was skeptical at first on how Twix would taste in vanilla yogurt, but it surprised me how amazing this tasted. 5/5.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kenmore
This is my favorite flavor out of all the others. These can be a little more expensive than other yogurts. It is available at Tops but I cannot find it at Wegmans. I continue to buy this each week and I would recommend it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Love it! The Carmel does get a bit hard when it's cold but overall the flavors mix well together!! Easy to mix and easy to eat on the go. Best tasting yogurt to be plain but the mixins really make the deal!
Cindy O.
Cindy O.
It's a really bomb yogurt once you insert the topping. It like a sour and sweet taste in your mouth. I usually buy it in packages since it's cheaper then buying one for a dollar. Although I think the company should include more of a Twix topping then just little crumbs !