YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Nicole C.YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Photos (2)
Julia D.
Julia D.
The plain vanilla yogurt is ok, it's smooth but had a weird taste to it. It's like tasting off brand yogurt. The twix you add to the top are very dusty and crumbled??? I don't know how they did that because I feel like twix are very hard to break. When you put them together, the twix try's to coverup the nasty yogurt, but doesn't do a good job.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Twix+Yogurt=Yum!

I love the crunchy/chewy twix pieces in the yourt. It's a delcious, low calorie breakfast or snack option.
The flavor combination works very well together.

We have young kids in our house and they think it': delcious but it's also healthier for them than most junk.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Largo, FL
Super delicious. There is just the right amount of Twix with this. It is the perfect snake while I am on my diet because it provides the perfect amount of sweetness. The price is comparable to other yogurt brands. I keep this stocked in my fridge and eat it every day.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
New Castle, DE
Twix is my favorite candy bar, so it is only natural that I love these. They are my go-to guilty pleasure. They may not be the healthiest yogurt choice, but they are healthier than other things. They are delicious and I love them. Highly recommended.
susie s.
susie s.
Harmon,IL
This is my favorite one cuz it my favorite candy bar. It's the best yogurts I've had. Definitely good value.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mobile, AL
It has a little after taste but it's not too bad. I like it. Heading to the store to get more flavors
melissa e.
melissa e.
My son and one daughter love love love these!! I have to admit it that they are pretty good
Kadisha W.
Kadisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
These yogurts are AMAZING. When ever my mom buys it my brother and I eats them up so fast. The flavor is great and I love that they have little toppings to go on them. Twix are one of my favorite chocolate bars so I was so excited when I saw this. I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Love! No the healthy or cheapest. If you get a deal a shop rite then pretty good . I love Twix so it's kind of like a treat for me. Rather than having a whole candy bar I'll have this. But I also have check to compare calories prob the same lol still good and sold at most grocery stores
Demesha B.
Demesha B.
olin
YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt with Twix™ Snickers® Pieces I love love love this product it's definitely healthy and it taste like heaven like it's not too sweet or any yes it's a very good flavor I wish I could buy a whole lot more