YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Nicole C.YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Julia D.
Julia D.
The plain vanilla yogurt is ok, it's smooth but had a weird taste to it. It's like tasting off brand yogurt. The twix you add to the top are very dusty and crumbled??? I don't know how they did that because I feel like twix are very hard to break. When you put them together, the twix try's to coverup the nasty yogurt, but doesn't do a good job.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Twix+Yogurt=Yum!

I love the crunchy/chewy twix pieces in the yourt. It's a delcious, low calorie breakfast or snack option.
The flavor combination works very well together.

We have young kids in our house and they think it': delcious but it's also healthier for them than most junk.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Largo, FL
Super delicious. There is just the right amount of Twix with this. It is the perfect snake while I am on my diet because it provides the perfect amount of sweetness. The price is comparable to other yogurt brands. I keep this stocked in my fridge and eat it every day.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
New Castle, DE
Twix is my favorite candy bar, so it is only natural that I love these. They are my go-to guilty pleasure. They may not be the healthiest yogurt choice, but they are healthier than other things. They are delicious and I love them. Highly recommended.
susie s.
susie s.
Harmon,IL
This is my favorite one cuz it my favorite candy bar. It's the best yogurts I've had. Definitely good value.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mobile, AL
It has a little after taste but it's not too bad. I like it. Heading to the store to get more flavors
melissa e.
melissa e.
My son and one daughter love love love these!! I have to admit it that they are pretty good
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Portland
This is so good! I love how they can take my favorite candy and put it with my favorite snack choice. The yogurt is really good and doesn't have a sour taste like most vanilla yogurts and adding the candy made it even sweeter! The price is good and it's great to put in kids lunches so they get desert without being hyped up too much!
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.
This is easily one of my favorites of the yoplaits. It is just vanilla yogurt with my favorite chocolate bar. The Twix hardens up and then is chewy and I like that. There is a good ratio of yogurt to candy. I've been having this since I was younger. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest choice but it's better than some.
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
Not really a healthy yogurt choice but a great guilty pleasure if you are dieting or trying to make healthier decisions about your eating. This yogurt is way better than having a twix or two or three haha. I've been there for reals, but this yogurt is great for that!