Add a Photo

By YOCRUNCH
YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat.
Photos (2)
Julia D.
Julia D.

The plain vanilla yogurt is ok, it's smooth but had a weird taste to it. It's like tasting off brand yogurt. The twix you add to the top are very dusty and crumbled??? I don't know how they did that because I feel like twix are very hard to break. When you put them together, the twix try's to coverup the nasty yogurt, but doesn't do a good job.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA

Twix+Yogurt=Yum!

I love the crunchy/chewy twix pieces in the yourt. It's a delcious, low calorie breakfast or snack option.
The flavor combination works very well together.

We have young kids in our house and they think it': delcious but it's also healthier for them than most junk.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Largo, FL

Super delicious. There is just the right amount of Twix with this. It is the perfect snake while I am on my diet because it provides the perfect amount of sweetness. The price is comparable to other yogurt brands. I keep this stocked in my fridge and eat it every day.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
New Castle, DE

Twix is my favorite candy bar, so it is only natural that I love these. They are my go-to guilty pleasure. They may not be the healthiest yogurt choice, but they are healthier than other things. They are delicious and I love them. Highly recommended.
Violeta Q.
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, Ok

This you hurt is delicious and is something different from regular yogurt. The yogurt is great for a snack or for lunch and is easy to pack and store. It's quite cheap and is a great product, I would definitely recommend it.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL

LOVE the Twix one! Was super happy when I saw this in store since I was getting used to the same few candy topping options. There's a great amount of topping to yogurt ratio, and it isn't overly bad for you.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Monticello, MS

This flavor has to be the one I like most. It has the right about of sweetness to add to the yogurt. The yogurt stays creamy and even kids love it. It is great for a healthy snack or dessert.
Mylkia R.
Mylkia R.

Best yogurt ever...it eliminates that hunger for other candies or ice cream that has so much calories...its just a perfect combination...it makes me want more and more.
susie s.
susie s.
Harmon,IL

This is my favorite one cuz it my favorite candy bar. It's the best yogurts I've had. Definitely good value.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mobile, AL

It has a little after taste but it's not too bad. I like it. Heading to the store to get more flavors

Join Now