Add a Photo

By YOCRUNCH
YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat.
Photos (2)
Julia D.
Julia D.

The plain vanilla yogurt is ok, it's smooth but had a weird taste to it. It's like tasting off brand yogurt. The twix you add to the top are very dusty and crumbled??? I don't know how they did that because I feel like twix are very hard to break. When you put them together, the twix try's to coverup the nasty yogurt, but doesn't do a good job.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA

Twix+Yogurt=Yum!

I love the crunchy/chewy twix pieces in the yourt. It's a delcious, low calorie breakfast or snack option.
The flavor combination works very well together.

We have young kids in our house and they think it': delcious but it's also healthier for them than most junk.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Largo, FL

Super delicious. There is just the right amount of Twix with this. It is the perfect snake while I am on my diet because it provides the perfect amount of sweetness. The price is comparable to other yogurt brands. I keep this stocked in my fridge and eat it every day.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
New Castle, DE

Twix is my favorite candy bar, so it is only natural that I love these. They are my go-to guilty pleasure. They may not be the healthiest yogurt choice, but they are healthier than other things. They are delicious and I love them. Highly recommended.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL

LOVE the Twix one! Was super happy when I saw this in store since I was getting used to the same few candy topping options. There's a great amount of topping to yogurt ratio, and it isn't overly bad for you.
susie s.
susie s.
Harmon,IL

This is my favorite one cuz it my favorite candy bar. It's the best yogurts I've had. Definitely good value.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mobile, AL

It has a little after taste but it's not too bad. I like it. Heading to the store to get more flavors
Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY

This is my first time trying this yogurt out and it is really good. I will be buying this again.
melissa e.
melissa e.

My son and one daughter love love love these!! I have to admit it that they are pretty good
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I like the YoCrunch brand and the Twix variety is a great one. It's plain vanilla yogurt with tiny pieces of Twix to add upon consumption. The crispy part of the Twix stays crunchy and the caramel and chocolate are still creamy.

Join Now