YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Nicole C.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Kylie P.
Lincoln, NE
Not as good as the cookies and cream version, but almost. The downside is that the little twix pieces have caramel on them, and caramel gets hard when it’s cold. Might take the top portion with the candy off, and not refrigerate that.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I love the YoCrunch yogurts that have the candy to mix-in but the vanilla yogurt with Twix is my absolute favorite!  The vanilla yogurt is sweet but not too sweet and the Twix is the perfect mix of crunch to add in.  My only complaint is that sometimes the Twix pieces are too hard because they're refridgerated with the rest of the yogurt container.
Allison L.
Portland, TN
This is so good! I love how they can take my favorite candy and put it with my favorite snack choice. The yogurt is really good and doesn't have a sour taste like most vanilla yogurts and adding the candy made it even sweeter! The price is good and it's great to put in kids lunches so they get desert without being hyped up too much!
Kenzie C.
This is easily one of my favorites of the yoplaits. It is just vanilla yogurt with my favorite chocolate bar. The Twix hardens up and then is chewy and I like that. There is a good ratio of yogurt to candy. I've been having this since I was younger. I wouldn't say it's the healthiest choice but it's better than some.
haven w.
Savannah
Not really a healthy yogurt choice but a great guilty pleasure if you are dieting or trying to make healthier decisions about your eating. This yogurt is way better than having a twix or two or three haha. I've been there for reals, but this yogurt is great for that!
Crystal P.
This yogurt is delicious. Being a lover of Twix, I knew I had to try it. I was skeptical at first on how Twix would taste in vanilla yogurt, but it surprised me how amazing this tasted. 5/5.
Demour O.
Soooooo good! I seriously can't get enough of this treat and the kids love it too! The yogurt is very smooth and creamy and the Twix chocolate is so delicious! I'd highly recommend to friends and family! I now look forward to eating yogurt and so do my kids!
Brianne C.
I like the YoCrunch brand and the Twix variety is a great one. It's plain vanilla yogurt with tiny pieces of Twix to add upon consumption. The crispy part of the Twix stays crunchy and the caramel and chocolate are still creamy.
Kadisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
These yogurts are AMAZING. When ever my mom buys it my brother and I eats them up so fast. The flavor is great and I love that they have little toppings to go on them. Twix are one of my favorite chocolate bars so I was so excited when I saw this. I'd definitely recommend it to others!
Amber S.
Jack , AL
When ever I want to have a little treat this is it! The yogurt is so creamy and then adding the Twix in which is one of my favorite candy bars is genius! Love it! I buy this at Publix and it is a good value price. I recommend others to try it!