YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Amy B.YoCrunch with Twix Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by Nicole C.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® with Twix® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Julia D.
The plain vanilla yogurt is ok, it's smooth but had a weird taste to it. It's like tasting off brand yogurt. The twix you add to the top are very dusty and crumbled??? I don't know how they did that because I feel like twix are very hard to break. When you put them together, the twix try's to coverup the nasty yogurt, but doesn't do a good job.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Twix+Yogurt=Yum!

I love the crunchy/chewy twix pieces in the yourt. It's a delcious, low calorie breakfast or snack option.
The flavor combination works very well together.

We have young kids in our house and they think it': delcious but it's also healthier for them than most junk.
Jazmin M.
Largo, FL
Super delicious. There is just the right amount of Twix with this. It is the perfect snake while I am on my diet because it provides the perfect amount of sweetness. The price is comparable to other yogurt brands. I keep this stocked in my fridge and eat it every day.
Kylie H.
New Castle, DE
Twix is my favorite candy bar, so it is only natural that I love these. They are my go-to guilty pleasure. They may not be the healthiest yogurt choice, but they are healthier than other things. They are delicious and I love them. Highly recommended.
susie s.
Harmon,IL
This is my favorite one cuz it my favorite candy bar. It's the best yogurts I've had. Definitely good value.
Nicole C.
Mobile, AL
It has a little after taste but it's not too bad. I like it. Heading to the store to get more flavors
melissa e.
My son and one daughter love love love these!! I have to admit it that they are pretty good
Kylie P.
Lincoln, NE
Not as good as the cookies and cream version, but almost. The downside is that the little twix pieces have caramel on them, and caramel gets hard when it’s cold. Might take the top portion with the candy off, and not refrigerate that.
Demour O.
Soooooo good! I seriously can't get enough of this treat and the kids love it too! The yogurt is very smooth and creamy and the Twix chocolate is so delicious! I'd highly recommend to friends and family! I now look forward to eating yogurt and so do my kids!
Brianna N.
Waukesha
Love these yogurts for my kids. They always like the yogurts that have  treats on the top. And I am a total fan of Twix bars myself. I love the hunks of caramel in these and so do my kids. There a great treat