BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® With Snickers® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

130 calories per serving.

Good source of calcium.

A, D vitamins added.

With other natural flavors.

1% milkfat Vit. A&D added. see more...

Yesenia C.
Dallastown
Where do I start yogurt with a candy bar! I would have never thought this was gonna be good but to my surprise it was so delicious. I am a fan and whenever I want a little something sweet it’s my go too.
Ruthann W.
Scranton
I always buy this yogurt for my boyfriend and myself. The yogurt is simple and delicious even by itself. Sometimes when I don't feel well I will eat it all by itself. But the added chocolate is not overwhelming an a nice little treat. These are affordable and delicious
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
Yogurt is okay by itself, but with these delicious toppings they are really something to look forward to. When Walmart ran out of the strawberry yogurt with the Dove Chocolate topping I decided to try this one, and now it is an equal favorite of mine. I change off with them each morning, as I rise very early and these are perfect to give me the needed energy until regular breakfast time. I would highly recommend them BUT there may not be any left for me when I shop lol
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I always end up with these Snickers Yo Crunch yogurts when I get sick of the thick texture of Greek yogurt, or the more healthy fruit flavors, which actually happens often. I only give 4 stars because it's not as healthy as other yogurts with crunchy bits mixed in, but when I need a palette cleanse from other yogurt types, this brand and flavor is the perfect fix!
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
I love this yogurt. The vanilla is very good, not too sweet or almost lemon tasting like a lot of others I have tried. & the small serving of candy satisfies my sweet tooth without going overboard! Also, my nephews love this and it's a good way to get them to eat yogurt but give it as a yummy snack on the go or with breakfast.
Shelley F.
Beyond amazing! Great flavors and very filling! You can buy from any local grocery store, I bought from Walmart and Kroger! Not too sweet, but definitely worth it! Especially with little chunks of snickers that makes it perfect
Stacey B.
My kids are obsessed with these things. They literally want one EVERY SINGLE DAY in their lunchboxes. They are great for on the go also. I love the packaging and that it takes up not a lot of space in their lunchboxes. If they had more options of toppers that would be great!
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
My whole family loves these! we buy them on a regular basis for snacking in our household. I usually buy them in bulk when I buy. They usually have a variety pack with 8 in them that are very reasonably priced. They have several different kinds with different candies available.
Alijah T.
This yogurt is great.I eat it almost all the time.I am an repeated consumer to this brand.Yes it is good for me that's why I like it.It is not healthy but I like to eat it.I will buy it again because I love it.
Angela P.
Rialto, CA
Never would I have imagined to love a low fat non flavored yogurt until I had this one💕 the snickers bites gives it that tiny sweetness that just ties the whole yogurt together. Every bite you take is a wonderland seriously addicted