BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® With Snickers® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

130 calories per serving.

Good source of calcium.

A, D vitamins added.

With other natural flavors.

1% milkfat Vit. A&D added. see more...

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Victorville, CA
This Yogurt is so delicious plus it has my favorite candy bar in it how could you go wrong with it! They look kind of small but they're perfect I take them for snack at work Whoever thought of mixing candy bars with yogurt is a genius I also buy the pack that has twix in it too they are the best
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Davidson, NC
This is such a good way to get a cool compact snack for your kids. Not very high in sugar but your kids still get that sugar tooth craving out their system. Also very affordable I found a deal today three packs for six dollars but usually these are kind of expensive
Tabby S.
Tabby S.
Millvale, PA
I love this yogurt. The vanilla is very good, not too sweet or almost lemon tasting like a lot of others I have tried. & the small serving of candy satisfies my sweet tooth without going overboard! Also, my nephews love this and it's a good way to get them to eat yogurt but give it as a yummy snack on the go or with breakfast.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Albertville
My whole family loves these! we buy them on a regular basis for snacking in our household. I usually buy them in bulk when I buy. They usually have a variety pack with 8 in them that are very reasonably priced. They have several different kinds with different candies available.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
My kids are obsessed with these things. They literally want one EVERY SINGLE DAY in their lunchboxes. They are great for on the go also. I love the packaging and that it takes up not a lot of space in their lunchboxes. If they had more options of toppers that would be great!
Shelley F.
Shelley F.
Beyond amazing! Great flavors and very filling! You can buy from any local grocery store, I bought from Walmart and Kroger! Not too sweet, but definitely worth it! Especially with little chunks of snickers that makes it perfect
Kiya C.
Kiya C.
Atlanta , GA
Candy and yogurt is the best combination ever! I have to get a four pack because 1 is not enough. Mmmmmm so good. I get them from my local Kroger and they are fairly inexpensive. Try it you won't regret it! Sweet Treat!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sherman tx
I usually don't eat yogurt but the snickers make it so much easier to eat! It's super tasty and healthy and would recommend buying this product to anyone as I am a repeat buyer. The yogurt by itself has a great taste!
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Hillside
Love it love it love it!!! It gives the yogurt a delicious taste. You can't just eat one. I usually buy mine at Walmart. It's inexpensive and I always go back to the store to buy more. It's good for kids too
Tori T.
Tori T.
jackson
Your favorite candy bar and yogurt combined!!! These yogurts are a usual favorite at affordable prices. It gives you a decent sized amount of yogurt with the perfect amount of candy pieces to mix in!