BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® With Snickers® Brand Pieces Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

130 calories per serving.

Good source of calcium.

A, D vitamins added.

With other natural flavors.

1% milkfat Vit. A&D added. see more...

Yesenia C.
Dallastown
Where do I start yogurt with a candy bar! I would have never thought this was gonna be good but to my surprise it was so delicious. I am a fan and whenever I want a little something sweet it’s my go too.
ğŸŒžIsabellağŸŒž A.
walhalla
I absolutely love snickers and I couldn't help myself to this treat! It's prevablu not as healthy as other yogurts but if you like snickers as much as me then you should buy this!
Ruthann W.
Scranton
I always buy this yogurt for my boyfriend and myself. The yogurt is simple and delicious even by itself. Sometimes when I don't feel well I will eat it all by itself. But the added chocolate is not overwhelming an a nice little treat. These are affordable and delicious
Anna M.
Glendale, AZ
Yoplait crunch yogurt is a perfect on-the-go snack! Grab it on your way out the door any day, and I assure you, you will not be dissapointed!
It's yummy and good for you!
I also love the large number of flavors they have!
Yoplait crunch, it's the best!
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
Yogurt is okay by itself, but with these delicious toppings they are really something to look forward to. When Walmart ran out of the strawberry yogurt with the Dove Chocolate topping I decided to try this one, and now it is an equal favorite of mine. I change off with them each morning, as I rise very early and these are perfect to give me the needed energy until regular breakfast time. I would highly recommend them BUT there may not be any left for me when I shop lol
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I always end up with these Snickers Yo Crunch yogurts when I get sick of the thick texture of Greek yogurt, or the more healthy fruit flavors, which actually happens often. I only give 4 stars because it's not as healthy as other yogurts with crunchy bits mixed in, but when I need a palette cleanse from other yogurt types, this brand and flavor is the perfect fix!
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
My whole family loves these! we buy them on a regular basis for snacking in our household. I usually buy them in bulk when I buy. They usually have a variety pack with 8 in them that are very reasonably priced. They have several different kinds with different candies available.
Alijah T.
This yogurt is great.I eat it almost all the time.I am an repeated consumer to this brand.Yes it is good for me that's why I like it.It is not healthy but I like to eat it.I will buy it again because I love it.
Angela P.
Rialto, CA
Never would I have imagined to love a low fat non flavored yogurt until I had this one💕 the snickers bites gives it that tiny sweetness that just ties the whole yogurt together. Every bite you take is a wonderland seriously addicted
Jey
I don't usually enjoy plain yogurt, so this was the perfect thing for me. Whether you're eating it with Oreos, or M&Ms, it's fantastic mixed with the vanilla yogurt. Its the perfect balance between chocolate and vanilla. Plus, it's only 89 cents for one in the store!