BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch With Snickers® Pieces Brand Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.

Good source of protein & calcium.

With other natural flavors.

Vitamin A & D added.

1% milkfat. see more...

Linda P.
I love YoCrunch with Snickers Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt. The combination of the creamy vanilla and the Snickers pieces is delectable. I can enjoy the flavor of my favorite candy bar, with none of the guilt. The price is always affordable, so I can keep stocked up.
Samantha S.
Middletown, PA
I love yocrunch! I have loved eating these since childhood I use too think these were my healthy snack! Now that I'm older I still eat them because the follow all my requirements on my diet yes they aren't the healthiest on the market but I use these as a treat! Love all the toppings options too. Totally recommend these.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
Such a guilty pleasure! I will eat this when the rest of the family is enjoying the finer desserts in life.... like cake and donuts! I get my sweet snack, with less guilt! It's not something I eat everyday because of the empty calories, so moderation is key! Make sure you give it a good stir as you eat...so yummy.
Hanan A.
Brooklyn, Ny
I love this yogurt!! This yogurt is so creamy and you can totally taste the flavor presented on the front! The price is very reasonable and affordable. I am a repeat customer and this is one of the only yogurts I have ever tried and I love it!! It's lowfat and has toppings if you would like to spice things up!!
Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but try to eat it because I know it is healthy for me. Although this is not the healthiest option, this yogurt helps ease you into eating yogurt with the help of Snickers. It's great for a not so guilty midnight snack or probably would be great for kids too.
Lauren H.
Grayson, KY
Who doesn't love a little chocolate in their yogurt? This is a great idea with even better execution by Yoplait. It isn't expensive, and compared to similar yogurts it has the best taste. I would buy this product again. What a great breakfast pick me up or lunchtime snack!
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
if you have kids this is a really nice snack for them but if you're a adult this is also a really nice snack, i love this yogurt so much, the snickers in it you just pour into the yogurt and mix it up and its the best tasting yogurt ever i would deff purchas this again
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This is my absolute favorite yogurt when I am getting sick of fruit/Greek yogurts. Although it isn't nearly as healthy as a Greek yogurt with a bunch of fruit, it's nice to treat myself to a delicious chocolate-filled snack that isn't completely terrible for you!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Probably my favorite yogurt when having it as a snack! I love the crunchy pieces in all of the flavors. I only wish there were more in the top part because it's so good. Not filling enough to be a major part of a meal. Taste it at least once just for fun!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
a liiiiiiitle too sweet for my liking. I purchased this at Walmart & it was kind of difficult to find. When I tried it the peanut better and caramel was too cold and it was very difficult to chew. Probably won't be purchasing again