YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

kayleen r.
hewitt
I love this yogurt it tastes so delicious. It has both of my favorites, m&ms and oreos. You get to choose which one you want that day. I love this yogurt and it's a great snack. I really recommend this for a sweet semi healthy snack!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
We tried these a few times and they were pretty good! We bought ours from our local giant and did enjoy the different flavors! It taste like Oreos with vanilla yogurt and the same for the m&ms. We will probably be buying again!
Jade a.
Omg! I love this stuff!!! I don't get it often but when I do get it it's delicious and makes me feel less guilty for eating something sweet. It's delicious, although it's not the best for us. I will still get it every now and then.
Kalayah B.
Troutman
It's very tasty I would buy again and again after I run out it is kinda expensive for yogurt but I love it. The oreos aren't the healthiest thing but that's okay and I would recommend to anyone who has a slight sweet tooth
Carrie M.
Danville, VA
If you if you haven't tried this yet you've been missing out on a unique yogurt experience. They have so many different varieties of candies that go with these and it's just what my sweet tooth digestive health needs. ;)
Alexis W.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect little pick me up when you're wanting something sweet without all the added calories. Whats great is that they even have a lower calorie version as well. It has that perfect crunch with the creamy.
Lauren N.
Yocrunch kind of reminds me of the Greek yogurt they sell with nuts or chocolate now. I really like eating this as a dessert. I would recommend it if you want a little sweet in your yogurt. Both flavors are great!
Grayson R.
Raleigh, NC
These are so good, especially the Oreo ones. I am not at all a typical yogurt fan but even without the cookies or candy it's still sweet enough. It's a good size and convenient for on the go. I would definitely keep buying.
Taya H.
this food item was one of the best purchases i've made. this yogurt is healthy but it does have some candy with it. the product have a refreshing taste. and i feel like it has a better taste then others. i totally recommend getting it for a snack.
Riammy H.
bronx
I like my yougurt with a crunch . This is a great substitute for a mcflurry. Not only is it health for the most part but it also satisfies your hunger. It's a family favorite all can enjoy this delicious treat