YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Morgan M.
Round Rock, TX
This product is amazing. It's really good for an afterschool snack that isn't too healthy but not too fattening. It's a very good value of yogurt for the price. I would definitely buy again and I keep buying. You can buy it at your local grocery store
Sheena M.
We actually just purchased this exact case last week. My whole family loves these little treats including me. It pairs the perfect amount of candy with the yogurt. I love that if you're just not feeling the added sweet you can just set the top cup in the refrigerator and eat just the yogurt.
9.27🥂 M.
Bronx, NY
I love this yogurt so much, this is the only yogurt I eat. The packaging is nice because you can choose which yogurt you want to eat. Also it adds fun to your yogurts. I will recommend this to everyone.
Megan C.
I love this yogurt, because it's a fun way to eat yogurt with toppings! This is definitely one of my guilty pleasures, because it treats me with Oreos/m&ms when I'm eating a healthy snack. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends who don't normally eat yogurt.
Ivy A.
Central, SC
I decided to start watching what I eat more and this was the perfect way to curb the craving for something sweet. The cookies and cream are just sweet enough to satisfy me and the yogurt helps me to not feel guilty about my choices. I love that I can now buy the M&M and the oreo together!! Great job YoCrunch
alisha r.
When you think of yogurt i bet you don't think of M&M's or Oreo's but with Yocrunch you do! With its great flavor and it does not have a gritty texture like some other yogurts. Great lunch box snacks for all ages and i would definitely buy this product again!.!
Cecilia C.
Donna, TX
Whoever thought about putting Oreos inside of your yoghurt was a genius. I looove this yoghurt by itself and with the oreos as well. It's hard to find good yoghurt that isn't flavored. Only downfall was the m&m's, I wish there was bigger packs of just oreos.
Collene M.
LYNNWOOD
This gogurt is my go-to for quick, easy dessert (better than ice cream, amirite?). I don't even like yogurt usually, but this kind has enough added mix-ins that it distracts me from the fact that I'm eating one of the worst foods invented. The M&Ms are the perfect combination.
Lindsay B.
Essex Jct, VT
Love these yogurts. Definitely not the healthiest option out there. But if you have a picky kid that needs to get their calcium intake these yogurts can definitely make it fun! The candies on top can be an enticing way to get picky eaters intake of certain nutrients.
kayleen r.
hewitt
I love this yogurt it tastes so delicious. It has both of my favorites, m&ms and oreos. You get to choose which one you want that day. I love this yogurt and it's a great snack. I really recommend this for a sweet semi healthy snack!