YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Estefany V.
My favorite yogurts of all time! They taste so good. Not too healthy but it could beba snack. Tastes so good!
Hope M.
These yogurts are very delicious. They make a great snack to pack in your lunch. They come with m&m or oreos.
Lizbeth V.
Milwaukee, WI
Its really really good, my little siblings absolutely love it, its so delicious veryyy tasty!!! I recommend 😋
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Very yummy! Healthier snack choice with a nice treat you dont need to feel guilty about. I love the oreo one.
Melanie S.
These ones are my favorite and it's always a nice surprise and snack for my kids as a treat once and a while
Carla K.
Macy, IN
My kids love yocrunch yogurt as a special treat in their lunches and I love that they choose a healthy snack.
Jay M.
Greenville
Though it is not the healthiest of snacks, it is definitely a yummy favorite of mine that's pretty nostalgic.
sara p.
I buy this for my son. He loves the m&m yogurt and eats it for breakfast and snacks. He can never get enough
connor j.
Springfield, GA
These are the best things in the worldddddd!!! Never thought it would be so good together but I'm obsessed
Abby S.
This is literally the easiest on the go snack ever. I'm a huge fan of M&Ms and so this yogurt is the bomb.