YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Christina C.
Alhambra CA
J ate this a lot when I was pregnant it is very flavorful and satisfying to eat and the topping is just extra fun
Maddie D.
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
So good if you’re looking for something sweet and healthy! One of my top go-to’s. Great for on the run breakfast!
Stephanie S.
My kids and I eat these all the time. We absolutely love these. They are good for you and they also taste great.
Michaela H.
Douglas, WY
It's a nice way to get a small sugar fix while also staying semi healthy. It tastes so good and it's so awesome.
Morgan M.
Dallas, TX
Sweet treat without all of the empty calories. I love this yogurt and will definitely become a repeat customer.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
Este es el yogur favorito de mi pequeñin le.encanta y siempre lo encuntro en bj,s son buenos ricos y deliciosos
Fabiola C.
I think my daughter got me eating yogurt because of all the different varieties of flavor. It is almost endless
Saira L.
I love yogurt with something sweet in it. I would eat it everyday if I could so great. It's good for kids too.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Very yummy! Healthier snack choice with a nice treat you dont need to feel guilty about. I love the oreo one.
Estefany V.
My favorite yogurts of all time! They taste so good. Not too healthy but it could beba snack. Tastes so good!