YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Lex L.
I love this yogurt so much. It is so good epically especially with the candy that you put in the yogurt. I love these.
gurlsss2000 g.
My favourite, i give this to my whole family, always buy this product. Taste really good. Recommend this to everyone
Catrina A.
Pasadena, MD
Great value pack & great for lunches. Gives a twist to a plain old boring yogurt while still being somewhat healthy!
Lory S.
Rosedale
This box goes fast at our house. Kids love these yogurts. They take them in their lunches and we buy them every week!
angelica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good I can eat them all day if I could! Only wish they’d bring back the crunch balls. Those were so good
Ashley B.
Douglassville
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids love this yogurt! A little treat to get the to eat yogurt is ok with me, it's better than a chocolate bar
jess w.
Milan, TN
The kids love it. They ask for it evert time we go to a store. I guess there just somethung about m&ms and yogurt.
Heather G.
Trumann
The price is great have a really good taste would love to have more. I like that it is a good balance of sweetness
Christina C.
Alhambra CA
J ate this a lot when I was pregnant it is very flavorful and satisfying to eat and the topping is just extra fun
Maddie D.
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
So good if you’re looking for something sweet and healthy! One of my top go-to’s. Great for on the run breakfast!