YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Megan R.
Maple Grove , MN
I have to pack lunches for school and this is a quick, easy thing to pack that all kids love. It gets them to eat the yogurt and have that dairy value in their day. It is a little pricy but I would recommend to others.
Lindsey M.
I love these yogurts. They come with Oreos or m&ms and they taste amazing. Great for a dessert but still healthy. Also they are great snacks for kids. Love these so much my self. But they melt easily so remember that for packed lunches. They are also a bit messy.
Bethany A.
Lebanon
This low-fat yogurt is surprisingly good! The candies make it better of course, but this is a good snack and tastes so good! Will buy again and recommend to anyone.
Amberly H.
Anderson
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these for my husband who has a bit of a sweet tooth. He loves them! Buying the bigger box is definitely a better deal for your money, especially if you eat them often. They're a quick and easy snack! They are definitely on the sweet side, but still have all the healthy benefits of yogurt.
Alexis K.
Farmington Hills
Purchased at: Kroger
Yo crunch yogurt has been one of my favorite snacks since I was a child. It’s delicious and with someone who is busy with sports all the time it’s great snack to catch during a break!
Nichole F.
Pierceton
I buys these all the time. They are great treats to have around. My kids LOVE them so much that they are usually gone right away. The price is perfect. The vanilla yogurt taste smooth and not chunky or tangy and goes great with the candies
Brianda M.
Beverly Hills, CA
I tried this many years ago as a kid and always asked for more while at the grocery store. I love yogurt period but the toppings on these are my favorite! Especially the M&M and Oreo ones, if I could have one daily I would. I still buy them up to today, anytime I get a chance or see them around.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super tasty and a really good go to snack. I love the mix of the crunchy oreos and then the vanilla taste of the yogurt. The only thing i dislike about these yogurts are the fact that they are so tiny! They charge you a lot around 5/6 $ for a pack of four. I stopped buying also because they werent the healthiest.
Laura D.
I have been eating this yogurt since I was in elementary school. The candy offers the incentive to eat yogurt, as I need to increase my calcium intake as I don't drink milk. I love that these can satisfy my cravings for desert while still being somewhat healthier than icecream. I wish these came in a Greek yogurt variety. I will continue to purchase these yogurts.
Rebecca H.
Chesterfield, VA
I love to eat yogurt as a "dessert" after dinner. I am not much of a "sweets" person, so a small yogurt usually hits that sugar craving spot for me. My favorite is the Oreo with vanilla yogurt. It's just the right size and a steal for a great price! Everyone always knows they can find these fun snacks in my fridge when they visit and i recommend them to friends and family!