YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Lauren A.
I have literally tried every flavor of yocrunch and love it. It gets me through my finals weeks at college to be honest.
Tiana A.
i eat all the time at school or during sports it is the perfect go to snack. These taste so good even without the m&m's.
It surely is not the healthiest way to eat yogurt BUT it gets my picky children to eat yogurt and the love mixing it in.
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
These are my girls favorites. We get them every time we shop. Great for lunch or dinner side or just as a mid day snack.
Wendy A.
Milwaukee, WI
Easy snack on the go for work school or any place. So yummy and my kids love them. A pack them for school lunch sometimes
Jewlez D.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love these because if you want to eat healthy you dont feel as guilty about eating the toppings because of the yogurt lol
bianca r.
Trenton, NJ
This is a great yogurt if you have a craving or if your on a tight schedule and you need something goodifferent and fast
Nicole M.
Littleton, CO
for the sweets addict trying to eat better, these are amazing. perfect portion of candy to yogurt. great for kids too.
pamela m.
Livonia, MI
I love these! I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but I love adding the crunch of Oreos or m&'s to it. It just adds enough to it
Maddison L.
One of my fav. yogurts. i could eat this all day every day. my favorite is the m&m & the yogurt plain is just as good.