YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
I love these! They are so delicious, who doesn't love toppings for your yogurt. It's super cheap and you can normally find them at most grocery stores; i got mine at Smart n Final. I would highly recommend!
Nadja M.
Rex, GA
My girls can't get enough of these! They love the fact that they can get candy or cookies in their yogurt. It is a little pricey for so few but it's nice as a replacement for other more sugary desserts.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I'm really unsure if these are even healthy or not considering it's m&m and Oreos mixed in yogurt, but what the heck my girls love them so we buy them everytime at the store
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
Yogurt is an all time favorite in my house hold especially with my kids. The yo crunches are amazing for quick snacks for hungry kids. A sweet plus healthy snack for all ages.
Erin C.
These are always in my house! Whenever a friend comes over there's none of these left after they go. There is candy in it so they are not the healthiest choice, but they are  a good price and make for a quick, fun breakfast especially is you have a busy lifestyle!
Kalena C.
Cochran
If you love Oreos and m&m's then this is the yogurt for you! It's great for when you have a sweet tooth but you also want something healthy. It taste great, easy to find and affordable too.
Barbie B.
There is no possible way your child and even you won't like this. My 3 siblings and I love them and I even catch my mom sneak a few. So delicious and almost seems like you should be guilty because it's so good
Mary H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I bought these for my children and I can't keep them in the house! My kids and their friends devour them! Every day after school the very first thing that they do is grab these for a snack.
Kylie H.
Irvine, CA
I totally remember eating this when I was a kid, looking back I don't think it was that good, but the novelty of eating Oreos in a "healthy" was definitely appealing to me as a child
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
Im Obsessed with these Two YoCrunchs like You can Actually Have your Favorite treat & Yogurt at the Ss5me Time the flavors are Great. I recommend Everyone to get .