YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Danika D.
Gaffney , SC
Love this product! It is the perfect snack option for remaining healthy while still satisfying your sweet tooth! These are a great value and don't skimp on the amount of topping you get! I carry these to class all the time and they are very filling and delicious!
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
My son LOVES this yogurt, he is a candy freak, so I don't feel bad giving him this since it has yogurt with it too. It isn't overly sweet and is a nice little snack or breakfast on the go. We buy these every time they are on sale and will continue to buy them.
Kaitlyn M.
Monterey, TN
I love these ! There such a hit in my home and we buy them all the time ! There good value ! And an easy thing to grab and go for a college kid ! We always buy them at walmart and i don't fell like there very expensive! I would recommend them to others !!!!
Shyla S.
I Love All of The yocrunch Yogurts My Favorite Is The m&M One I Wouldn't Say TheY ARe The Healthiest Brand But They Taste Amazing I Eat At Least 1 A Day And They Are My Favorite Yogurt Brand I Have Tried So Far I Would Highly Recommend To Others
Alicia M.
These yogurts are very good because it combines candy with yogurt. The yogurt is regular Vanilla Yogurt. You can buy these yogurts at any store. These yogurts aren't expensive at all and have a good taste. I will continue to buy this yogurt.
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
I loooooooved these when I was pregnant. They satisfied my sweet tooth while still helping me meet nutrition goals. I will repurchase these. Especially since now my baby is exploring new foods! I recommend it!
Kristen S.
Arlington texas
I love these yogurts. You can chose to have it with the sweets or without. It gives kids a reason to want to eat yogurt. My brother and I used to count ours and make sure the other person didn't eat ours 😍
Yanely R.
bronx
I like this yogurt very much is one of my fav yogurts I like that you have a choice that you can eat it plane but also can eat it with Oreos & m&m is a good yogurt & i would love to buy this yogurt again !!!
Lauren Grace V.
Totally delicious. This is the best combo - it's semi healthy but also it's got a sweet little treat in it too. I love to have this when I am trying to eat healthy but have a craving for something sweet.
Nadja M.
Rex, GA
My girls can't get enough of these! They love the fact that they can get candy or cookies in their yogurt. It is a little pricey for so few but it's nice as a replacement for other more sugary desserts.