YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by jessica H.YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt uploaded by gurlsss2000 g.

BY YOCRUNCH

9 cups vanilla with other natural flavors +9 cups cookies 'n cream with other natural flavors. Great Yogurt, Real Fun®! see more...

Aubry C.
Palm Harbor
So I don't eat yogurt very often but when I do it's YoCrunch® Vanilla with M&M's™ Chocolate Candies/Cookies 'n Cream with Oreo® Cookie Pieces Lowfat Yogurt this is my favorite yogurt because it's very simple. I enjoy the vanilla flavored yogurt with the candy pieces because it adds a little crunch to the yogurt.
Bre D.
If you love M&Ms and Oreos your going to enjoy thing crunchy snack. I started eating this as a child this was the only way I would eat yogurt to be honest 😂. So I basically grew up on it and I’m not sick of it yet.
Samantha C.
Colona
I love this yogurt! It’s sweet and thick and it’s not bitter like a lot of yogurt tends to be! I love the Oreo pieces or the candy in it! I don’t care for the texture of yogurt but the pieces make it so much better! And they are super cheap! Even my kids want them because they think it’s a treat! The only worry is if you give them to kids, the candies could be a choking hazard because they do get really hard from the cold yogurt. So keep that in my mind!
Megan R.
Maple Grove, MN
I have to pack lunches for school and this is a quick, easy thing to pack that all kids love. It gets them to eat the yogurt and have that dairy value in their day. It is a little pricy but I would recommend to others.
Lindsey M.
I love these yogurts. They come with Oreos or m&ms and they taste amazing. Great for a dessert but still healthy. Also they are great snacks for kids. Love these so much my self. But they melt easily so remember that for packed lunches. They are also a bit messy.
Nichole F.
Pierceton
I buys these all the time. They are great treats to have around. My kids LOVE them so much that they are usually gone right away. The price is perfect. The vanilla yogurt taste smooth and not chunky or tangy and goes great with the candies
Brianda M.
Beverly Hills, CA
I tried this many years ago as a kid and always asked for more while at the grocery store. I love yogurt period but the toppings on these are my favorite! Especially the M&M and Oreo ones, if I could have one daily I would. I still buy them up to today, anytime I get a chance or see them around.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super tasty and a really good go to snack. I love the mix of the crunchy oreos and then the vanilla taste of the yogurt. The only thing i dislike about these yogurts are the fact that they are so tiny! They charge you a lot around 5/6 $ for a pack of four. I stopped buying also because they werent the healthiest.
Laura D.
I have been eating this yogurt since I was in elementary school. The candy offers the incentive to eat yogurt, as I need to increase my calcium intake as I don't drink milk. I love that these can satisfy my cravings for desert while still being somewhat healthier than icecream. I wish these came in a Greek yogurt variety. I will continue to purchase these yogurts.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
I love to eat yogurt as a "dessert" after dinner. I am not much of a "sweets" person, so a small yogurt usually hits that sugar craving spot for me. My favorite is the Oreo with vanilla yogurt. It's just the right size and a steal for a great price! Everyone always knows they can find these fun snacks in my fridge when they visit and i recommend them to friends and family!