YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Snickers® Peanut Butter Pieces 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Great taste of vanilla yogurt. see more...

Melissa D.
Bronx
Too far fetched from the real thing. It's very small and on weight watchers it's 4 points. I mean it's good but I feel one yogurt has different candy pieces than the others in the same pack.
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
Writing this review actually made me hungry for a snickers so I love this ! It's a little high in calories but so what . It's delicious and amazing and good for your soul & happiness. It's amazing yogurt and everyone should try it once in their life and they will not be dissatisfied cause it taste heavenly and wonderful even though it is fattening
Caitlyn H.
Budd Lake, NJ
If you're looking for a delicious yogurt with an extra sweet side than this is definitely for you. Even though it's still good for you, you're getting the deliciousness of snickers in every bite. It's the perfect serving size to feel full after a snack and keep you energized and ready for the rest of the day.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
I absolutely love these! They are so good it's ridiculous! The yogurt all by itself is great but the candy just ads to it. I've purchased these plenty of times and will continue to. They aren't the best if you want really healthy yogurt but these could be good as a cheat snack or even a great snack for kids.
Neia K.
Pittsburgh
Delicious 💕 My favorite yogurt and I always purchase this. Definitely affordable and definitely worth getting it. Taste amazing and have many flavors. Walmart and the only complaint I have is to have a way to purchase a bigger bulk. Yes I would recommend this to others actually I already do
Jessica G.
Bakersfield
I just had my first baby and can attest that Yo Crunch products helped get me through my pregnancy!

This one gets 4 stars only because I enjoyed the M&M flavor and Oreo flavor a little more and because it looks like I don't have access to some of the other varieties out there in my market! Let's get those other flavors out there more!
Amy B.
Fairmont, WV
Delicious! Great flavor and very convenient packaging. Serves great for a miday snack and fits great into my husbands lunch box. Has great proportions so you don't feel like there is too much there. We will definitely continue purchasing this product in our household.
Carolyn S.
Fort Ashby
it had a very pleasing taste. Was absoulutley amazing, defintatly a product i would purchase and or recomend to my friends and family.I dont think that there's ever been a product to come close to the taste of it. Not only does it taste good but its a great buy.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Super good. I pick this over any sweet in my house hold so I never feel guilty. It's low calorie for the most part, super creamy. Super sweet. A good price, considering you get 4 of them. I recommend this yogurt cups. Super delicious. You won't regret it
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love yogurt. I eat yogurt at least two three times a day. I've tried all sorts of flavors, and my favorite is without a doubt yocrunch. It's cheap, but delicious. I highly recommend yocrunch to anyone who's the yogurt lover like myself. Will love how smooth the yogurt is comma with the crunchy pieces of Snickers. Delicious