YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Kristen D.
Dover, NH
My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE these! One of their favorite snacks. They bring this to school with them at least 3x a week. I like that it is healthyish, they like the M&M's. It is affordable, and definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this for your kids.
Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
The yogurt taste like water..... I don't like it to much.... but I think is good... almost all the yogurt brands in the USA taste like water. Even the milk... it is sad here in the USA we don't get real food...
Melissa V.
West Covina
My daughter loves these! For obvious reasons, but at least it's a dessert for her that's not completely awful! The yogurt is actually really tasty alone too!
Alexa O.
Thermal, CA
These are my favorite! They're a yogurt I will never grow out of, they're a great snack and they're really tasty, I always reach for these in the grocery store and they're a really good price, and come in different combinations
Sara T.
Anytime I want to splurge, I always go for this. It tastes great, and who can say no to peanut butter M&M's?!?
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
These are sooooo good. I like more than just the m&ms but these are a must have. My kid loves them too!
Ivana D.
Corona, NY
Love these. Their so small you can just throw them in your bag. I sometimes but the bigger ones for the house. I usually buy the Oreo flavor because it reminds me of the mcflurry from McDonald's lol. They also have Twix, m&m and other chocolate flavors which is really cool. I don't know any other brand that does it like they do. Keep it up
Monica D.
Sooo yummy!!! It has the perfect amount of m&m to yogurt ratio. I really enjoy mixing the candy in and watching it blend the colors together. I also really like getting a couple of m&m's with each bite of my yogurt. The little crunch of the chocolate mixes well with the smoothness of the yogurt. The flavors of each also go extremely well together. "
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
I am a peanut butter MnM addict! This is beyond my wildest dreams. I am not much of a yogurt lover, but if you add the candies, it is amazing! And it's a great way to get the kiddos to eat as well!
Therese J.
Medina
Our whole family loves loves loves this yogurt. Have never been unsatisfied and eat it daily along with my daughter, we buy this every other week. love the plain flavor and that you are able to add the fun candy ;)