YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Helen J.
Portland
When I purchase this product its usually for a cheat day, since the product itself is high in sugars, but it is very tasting and I love the extra testture the candy adds to the yogurt itself. The plainess of the yogurt goes well with the strongness of the chocolate, which is very nice.
Destiny A.
Love yocrunch yogurt it's so easy to eat as breakfast especially when I'm running late for something important.
Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
The yogurt taste like water..... I don't like it to much.... but I think is good... almost all the yogurt brands in the USA taste like water. Even the milk... it is sad here in the USA we don't get real food...
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I keep these stocked in my fridge and I buy these every time I go shopping. It's a fun delicious and easy way to get my yogurt in for the day. It's a perfect snack and kids love it too. Nothing beats a delicious healthy snack!
Kimberly  R.
Clarksville, TN
YoCrunch M&M's are the perfect treats for little ones. The grandkids love them and I love the fact that they actually chose them over other sweets.
Brianna A.
Boonville , NC
I love these! Trying to lose weight is hard but these make it so easy for me to avoid sugary sweets. These are healthy and kill my sweet tooth. A must in my house
Alexa O.
Thermal, CA
These are my favorite! They're a yogurt I will never grow out of, they're a great snack and they're really tasty, I always reach for these in the grocery store and they're a really good price, and come in different combinations
Ashley H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are sooooo good. I like more than just the m&ms but these are a must have. My kid loves them too!
Jessica S.
Saint Johnsville
YoCrunch is my favorite yogurt brand because its a great mix of vanilla yogurt and a sweet treat. I buy multiple yogurts a week because they are affordable and a perfect snack or breakfast. The texture of the yogurt and the candies is always satisfying.
Yessica P.
The Best , I Love This , I Buy It Everytime , I Love The Flavor It's Just So Creamy & Sweet Just Like How I Love It !