YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Angela M.
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH
This is my sons favorite yogurt. It is our go to when we can't get him to eat anything else. Lucky we found it.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Anytime I want to splurge, I always go for this. It tastes great, and who can say no to peanut butter M&M's?!?
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I must say this is one of my favorite brands of yogurt!! It is low in fat and calories!! Yummy 😍😍
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Great snack for adults and kids. Taste great and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn
YoCrunch with M&Ms is my favorite yogurt! I love the sweetness it adds and the crunch!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Love this yogurt! Having candy adds to the texture and makes it more filling!
Yuliya V.
Yuliya V.
Jamison, PA
I'm giving this 3 stars because my kids love it and I continue to buy it because they keep asking for it. However, I'm not exactly happy with all the ingredients and how healthy this actually is. I think this is actually more of a treat rather than a yogurt type snack. I think it's priced reasonably but don't really see much health benefits. Although, as I said I continue to buy it and my kids love it.
Ivana D.
Ivana D.
Corona, NY
Love these. Their so small you can just throw them in your bag. I sometimes but the bigger ones for the house. I usually buy the Oreo flavor because it reminds me of the mcflurry from McDonald's lol. They also have Twix, m&m and other chocolate flavors which is really cool. I don't know any other brand that does it like they do. Keep it up
Helen J.
Helen J.
Portland
When I purchase this product its usually for a cheat day, since the product itself is high in sugars, but it is very tasting and I love the extra testture the candy adds to the yogurt itself. The plainess of the yogurt goes well with the strongness of the chocolate, which is very nice.
sierra c.
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
For kids, these are the best things around. They taste super good and adding the candy is always the best part. My siblings and I love when mom or dad purchases these because they're like a treat. If you're looking for healthy and beneficial yogurt, this is obviously not for you.