YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Lily B.
Lily B.
These are great for people who wants something a little healthy and a little sweet. I think they are wonderful.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Anytime I want to splurge, I always go for this. It tastes great, and who can say no to peanut butter M&M's?!?
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I must say this is one of my favorite brands of yogurt!! It is low in fat and calories!! Yummy 😍😍
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Great snack for adults and kids. Taste great and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn
YoCrunch with M&Ms is my favorite yogurt! I love the sweetness it adds and the crunch!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Love this yogurt! Having candy adds to the texture and makes it more filling!
Yuliya V.
Yuliya V.
Jamison, PA
I'm giving this 3 stars because my kids love it and I continue to buy it because they keep asking for it. However, I'm not exactly happy with all the ingredients and how healthy this actually is. I think this is actually more of a treat rather than a yogurt type snack. I think it's priced reasonably but don't really see much health benefits. Although, as I said I continue to buy it and my kids love it.
Ivana D.
Ivana D.
Corona, NY
Love these. Their so small you can just throw them in your bag. I sometimes but the bigger ones for the house. I usually buy the Oreo flavor because it reminds me of the mcflurry from McDonald's lol. They also have Twix, m&m and other chocolate flavors which is really cool. I don't know any other brand that does it like they do. Keep it up
sierra c.
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
For kids, these are the best things around. They taste super good and adding the candy is always the best part. My siblings and I love when mom or dad purchases these because they're like a treat. If you're looking for healthy and beneficial yogurt, this is obviously not for you.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My brothers and sisters love this yogurt we buy it for them when it's on sale and stock up they love it cause of the candy that you put in the yogurt. They have tried the ones with Oeros,M&Ms all other kids too. We love this yogurt it great for kids cause it super fun.