Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#268 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Madison B.
Madison B.

Always has been a favorite snack of mine! I like to think it's healthy and has a chocolate kick for my cravings!
Lily B.
Lily B.

These are great for people who wants something a little healthy and a little sweet. I think they are wonderful.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH

This is my sons favorite yogurt. It is our go to when we can't get him to eat anything else. Lucky we found it.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Anytime I want to splurge, I always go for this. It tastes great, and who can say no to peanut butter M&M's?!?
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

I must say this is one of my favorite brands of yogurt!! It is low in fat and calories!! Yummy 😍😍
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al

Great snack for adults and kids. Taste great and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Middleburg, FL

This is my kids' favorite yogurt. They like the regular m&ms. They beg me to buy them!
Allyson G.
Allyson G.

YoCrunch with M&Ms is my favorite yogurt! I love the sweetness it adds and the crunch!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

Love this yogurt! Having candy adds to the texture and makes it more filling!

Join Now