Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#287 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA

My boys love these for their after school anacks! And mom loves them also! How can you go wrong with chocolate candy's and yogurt
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Silver Spring, MD

Always on my grocery list. My kids love this yogurt when it comes to snacks. Very hard to please kids but this one pleases them!
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN

I get these for my kids and they love them. i love the price. the yocrunch are nice and smooth and creamy
and fun to eat
Madison B.
Madison B.

Always has been a favorite snack of mine! I like to think it's healthy and has a chocolate kick for my cravings!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH

This is my sons favorite yogurt. It is our go to when we can't get him to eat anything else. Lucky we found it.
Lily B.
Lily B.

These are great for people who wants something a little healthy and a little sweet. I think they are wonderful.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Anytime I want to splurge, I always go for this. It tastes great, and who can say no to peanut butter M&M's?!?
Trinity I.
Trinity I.
Woodbridge, VA

Really good for anytime of the day. The candy is proportioned well and it is not stale. Would recommend
Angela A.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL

I must say this is one of my favorite brands of yogurt!! It is low in fat and calories!! Yummy 😍😍
Kenna H.
Kenna H.
Kimberly, Al

Great snack for adults and kids. Taste great and has just the right amount of sweetness.

Join Now