YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
These are great for people who wants something a little healthy and a little sweet. I think they are wonderful.
Sara T.
Anytime I want to splurge, I always go for this. It tastes great, and who can say no to peanut butter M&M's?!?
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I must say this is one of my favorite brands of yogurt!! It is low in fat and calories!! Yummy 😍😍
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Great snack for adults and kids. Taste great and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn
YoCrunch with M&Ms is my favorite yogurt! I love the sweetness it adds and the crunch!
Caitlin C.
Love this yogurt! Having candy adds to the texture and makes it more filling!
Helen J.
Portland
When I purchase this product its usually for a cheat day, since the product itself is high in sugars, but it is very tasting and I love the extra testture the candy adds to the yogurt itself. The plainess of the yogurt goes well with the strongness of the chocolate, which is very nice.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I keep these stocked in my fridge and I buy these every time I go shopping. It's a fun delicious and easy way to get my yogurt in for the day. It's a perfect snack and kids love it too. Nothing beats a delicious healthy snack!
Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
The yogurt taste like water..... I don't like it to much.... but I think is good... almost all the yogurt brands in the USA taste like water. Even the milk... it is sad here in the USA we don't get real food...
Brianna A.
Boonville, NC
I love these! Trying to lose weight is hard but these make it so easy for me to avoid sugary sweets. These are healthy and kill my sweet tooth. A must in my house