YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Ok I used to love this when u was little. And now my kids love it too. The yogurt by itself is a little too sour but if you mix the candy in with it it gives it a little sweetness and crunch! My kids like to mix it and watch the colors of the m&m swirl into the yogurt.
Sara P.
I bought these from Safeway and I loved them! They were delicious. The flavor was superb! Better than I was expecting. I bought it at Safeway here on the West coas . Made me feel super healthy! Mmmmmm! Definitely going to be buying this product again!
Jade J.
Honestly, I would just eat the m&ms which are amazing. Usually they're minis though. The yogurt itself is gross. I hate yogurt but the m&ms.. I don't know it's not worth the money for the yogurt itself. But who knows you might like it... I don't
Tara R.
Felt like it was more vanilla. Needed more candy or treats to give more flavor. Also the brand doesn't seem to have more non chocolate flavors. My son can eat chocolate or peanut butter so he was sequester to only have the vanilla wafer ones
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
My kids love these. I buy them as treats and afterschool snacks. They are a little pricey because with four kids they eat an entire package all at once, but it's a nice compromise. They get something healthy which makes me happy and candy which makes them happy.
Tawney S.
Cortland, OH
I bought these at a local grocery store as a "light" snack. They're delicious! My son loved them as much as I did. The yogurt and m&m's are separated by foil. So you can add as many as you prefer. Love this little snack! Great as something to pack in a lunch too.
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Good yogurt. I used to eat this a lot when I was younger. It is a fun treat yogurt but certainly not the type of yogurt you want if you are trying to be healthier. The value isn't bad especially cause you get yogurt and candy but the four pack can be a bit pricey.
Ellen S.
So good for a snack! Low in fat and healthy too Tastes great on a hot day. The candy gives a sugar boost. Flavorful and sweet all in a package. Great healthy snack. Can't gain weight with this! I'd buy it again.
Therese J.
Medina
Our whole family loves loves loves this yogurt. Have never been unsatisfied and eat it daily along with my daughter, we buy this every other week. love the plain flavor and that you are able to add the fun candy ;)
Heather J.
Chester, SC
These are so good. perfect amount for a sweet and somewhat healthy treat. just the right amount of candies to sprinkle throughout the yogurt. the kids and I both enjoy these.