YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Melissa V.
Melissa V.
West Covina
My daughter loves these! For obvious reasons, but at least it's a dessert for her that's not completely awful! The yogurt is actually really tasty alone too!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Me an my family love this watching a movie or on the go for breakfast strongly suggest get every time we go food shopping what's better then yogurt An candy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Henderson, Ky
I love bringing this yogurt for lunch at work because it's a yummy snack to eat! It's light and fluffy and a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth craving!
Megan S.
Megan S.
I have a terrible sweet tooth and these things cure it quickly. Love the tart taste from the yogurt mixed with the sweet chocolate never smoothie m&ms
Knashia J.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
I love yo crunch yogurt is great my kids love them and so do I it's a healthy snack with a treat on the side and I just love this .
Molly T.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA
My boys love these for their after school anacks! And mom loves them also! How can you go wrong with chocolate candy's and yogurt
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Silver Spring, MD
Always on my grocery list. My kids love this yogurt when it comes to snacks. Very hard to please kids but this one pleases them!
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
I get these for my kids and they love them. i love the price. the yocrunch are nice and smooth and creamy
and fun to eat
Madison B.
Madison B.
Always has been a favorite snack of mine! I like to think it's healthy and has a chocolate kick for my cravings!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH
This is my sons favorite yogurt. It is our go to when we can't get him to eat anything else. Lucky we found it.