Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#268 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Columbia, Mo

A great *lighter* dessert option! At least it feels lighter :) These are even cheaper than most yogurts, which is a steal! It's a great and affordable option for sure.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Herndon, VA

YoCrunch are my most favorite indulgence! As a kid this was my go-to breakfast, as an adult I have it for desert. The mixture between yogurt and M&M's is delicious.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
West Covina

My daughter loves these! For obvious reasons, but at least it's a dessert for her that's not completely awful! The yogurt is actually really tasty alone too!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Me an my family love this watching a movie or on the go for breakfast strongly suggest get every time we go food shopping what's better then yogurt An candy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Henderson, Ky

I love bringing this yogurt for lunch at work because it's a yummy snack to eat! It's light and fluffy and a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth craving!
Megan S.
Megan S.

I have a terrible sweet tooth and these things cure it quickly. Love the tart taste from the yogurt mixed with the sweet chocolate never smoothie m&ms
Knashia J.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA

I love yo crunch yogurt is great my kids love them and so do I it's a healthy snack with a treat on the side and I just love this .
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN

I get these for my kids and they love them. i love the price. the yocrunch are nice and smooth and creamy
and fun to eat
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA

Great taste and love the chocolate candies. They are my favorite yogurt. I eat it all the time for a great snack.
Madison B.
Madison B.

Always has been a favorite snack of mine! I like to think it's healthy and has a chocolate kick for my cravings!

Join Now