Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#287 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI

I love YoCrunch Yogurt!!! It's perfect for me to portion control as well as convenient for me to toss in my lunch bag. You get the best of both worlds with this yogurt.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO

A great *lighter* dessert option! At least it feels lighter :) These are even cheaper than most yogurts, which is a steal! It's a great and affordable option for sure.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Herndon, VA

YoCrunch are my most favorite indulgence! As a kid this was my go-to breakfast, as an adult I have it for desert. The mixture between yogurt and M&M's is delicious.
Montse H.
Montse H.

Yogurt can be a little sour/sweet. Adding in the m&m's just makes it all better! I bought this at target and it does taste good. Very affordable! I'd buy again!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
West Covina

My daughter loves these! For obvious reasons, but at least it's a dessert for her that's not completely awful! The yogurt is actually really tasty alone too!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Me an my family love this watching a movie or on the go for breakfast strongly suggest get every time we go food shopping what's better then yogurt An candy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Henderson, Ky

I love bringing this yogurt for lunch at work because it's a yummy snack to eat! It's light and fluffy and a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth craving!
Megan S.
Megan S.

I have a terrible sweet tooth and these things cure it quickly. Love the tart taste from the yogurt mixed with the sweet chocolate never smoothie m&ms
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Manistique

I like the candy in it but the yogurt always has a weird sour taste to it and I don't know what it is. It's not gross or old or anything tho
Knashia J.
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA

I love yo crunch yogurt is great my kids love them and so do I it's a healthy snack with a treat on the side and I just love this .

Join Now