Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#280 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Britt K.
Britt K.

It much easier to negotiate a healthier snack with kids when there is a treat involved. For myself, the portion size is good for a light lunch or a filling snack (or late night sweet tooth)
Savana S.
Savana S.
Orefield, PA

I love these specially when i was pregnant they're so addicting i get all the different types of flavors and different snacks they come with. I'm a repeated user and this my favorite yogurt
faith c.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL

This product was a first purchase and I plan to purchase it in the future. It is affordable and very attractive to a child's eye, and it actually does not have to many calories!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Chester, SC

These are so good. perfect amount for a sweet and somewhat healthy treat. just the right amount of candies to sprinkle throughout the yogurt. the kids and I both enjoy these.
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI

I love YoCrunch Yogurt!!! It's perfect for me to portion control as well as convenient for me to toss in my lunch bag. You get the best of both worlds with this yogurt.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO

A great *lighter* dessert option! At least it feels lighter :) These are even cheaper than most yogurts, which is a steal! It's a great and affordable option for sure.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Herndon, VA

YoCrunch are my most favorite indulgence! As a kid this was my go-to breakfast, as an adult I have it for desert. The mixture between yogurt and M&M's is delicious.
Montse H.
Montse H.

Yogurt can be a little sour/sweet. Adding in the m&m's just makes it all better! I bought this at target and it does taste good. Very affordable! I'd buy again!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
West Covina

My daughter loves these! For obvious reasons, but at least it's a dessert for her that's not completely awful! The yogurt is actually really tasty alone too!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Me an my family love this watching a movie or on the go for breakfast strongly suggest get every time we go food shopping what's better then yogurt An candy