Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#292 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI

I love YoCrunch Yogurt!!! It's perfect for me to portion control as well as convenient for me to toss in my lunch bag. You get the best of both worlds with this yogurt.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Columbia, Mo

A great *lighter* dessert option! At least it feels lighter :) These are even cheaper than most yogurts, which is a steal! It's a great and affordable option for sure.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Herndon, VA

YoCrunch are my most favorite indulgence! As a kid this was my go-to breakfast, as an adult I have it for desert. The mixture between yogurt and M&M's is delicious.
Sentisha B.
Sentisha B.

I have to admit at first I thought the m&ms would ruin the yogurt but it compliments it perfect. we always buy these in our home. my go to snackwithout the guilt 😜
Callie
Callie
Fredericksburg, VA

I love these! It immediately takes me back to the days when my mom packed my lunches for school. Always looked forward to eating these. Completely delicious.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
West Covina

My daughter loves these! For obvious reasons, but at least it's a dessert for her that's not completely awful! The yogurt is actually really tasty alone too!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Me an my family love this watching a movie or on the go for breakfast strongly suggest get every time we go food shopping what's better then yogurt An candy
Matt D.
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ

These are the best yogurts out there. I just wish the four pack came with larger cups since there are larger ones, but you have to buy them individually.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Henderson, Ky

I love bringing this yogurt for lunch at work because it's a yummy snack to eat! It's light and fluffy and a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth craving!
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX

Me & my brother love these!!! Especially the ones with Oreo bites, Resses, cereal & all that other good stuff! It is such a great snack & very delicious

Join Now