YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Ellen S.
So good for a snack! Low in fat and healthy too Tastes great on a hot day. The candy gives a sugar boost. Flavorful and sweet all in a package. Great healthy snack. Can't gain weight with this! I'd buy it again.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I always buy the yo crunch yogurt because is very good and the flavor is Rich and I love that the candy is added to it because it makes it taste like a dessert but is also healthy for you at the same time and it's a easy way to get your kids to eat yogurt because they find it as a snack and I can't find my self not buying this brand every time I go too the local grocery store and also you can freeze it too and it makes it taste like ice cream
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this yogurt. It is too yummy for words. It is the perfect serving size. The added m&ms make it a delicious treat without the heavy calories of an ice cream blizzard.
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
Yogurt can be a little sour/sweet. Adding in the m&m's just makes it all better! I bought this at target and it does taste good. Very affordable! I'd buy again!
Ayah N.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not really a yogurt person but with m&ms it makes it more good and favorable. Usually purchase it at Safeway or Kroger. I will definitely keep purchasing.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Me an my family love this watching a movie or on the go for breakfast strongly suggest get every time we go food shopping what's better then yogurt An candy
Melissa V.
West Covina
My daughter loves these! For obvious reasons, but at least it's a dessert for her that's not completely awful! The yogurt is actually really tasty alone too!
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love these! It immediately takes me back to the days when my mom packed my lunches for school. Always looked forward to eating these. Completely delicious.
Matt D.
Flemington, NJ
These are the best yogurts out there. I just wish the four pack came with larger cups since there are larger ones, but you have to buy them individually.
Taylor M.
Henderson, Ky
I love bringing this yogurt for lunch at work because it's a yummy snack to eat! It's light and fluffy and a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth craving!