YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Jessica S.
Saint Johnsville
YoCrunch is my favorite yogurt brand because its a great mix of vanilla yogurt and a sweet treat. I buy multiple yogurts a week because they are affordable and a perfect snack or breakfast. The texture of the yogurt and the candies is always satisfying.
Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
The yogurt taste like water..... I don't like it to much.... but I think is good... almost all the yogurt brands in the USA taste like water. Even the milk... it is sad here in the USA we don't get real food...
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Mmmmm this is my favorite late night sweet treat! I love peanut butter m&ms and before this I would have never thought adding them to yogurt would taste SO YUMMY.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
I am a peanut butter MnM addict! This is beyond my wildest dreams. I am not much of a yogurt lover, but if you add the candies, it is amazing! And it's a great way to get the kiddos to eat as well!
M L.
I love this product.  It takes me back to my childhood.  My siblings and I enjoy these so much!  Definitely, as good as I remember.  I really like the Peanut M&Ms!  The product is still reasonably price.  Definitely would purchase again for the walk down memory lane.
Brianna A.
Boonville, NC
I love these! Trying to lose weight is hard but these make it so easy for me to avoid sugary sweets. These are healthy and kill my sweet tooth. A must in my house
Linds
My absolute favorite part of the day! The M&Ms give a super awesome crunch and sweetness. This is the only way I will eat yogurt, with something sweet. I prefer the smaller containers because that way there are more chocolates per bite.
Brooke S.
I love this yogurt! I am on the go a lot so this is easy for me to just grab and go! I like how you can add the m&ms as you please! They're not already mixed in so it helps
Britt K.
It much easier to negotiate a healthier snack with kids when there is a treat involved. For myself, the portion size is good for a light lunch or a filling snack (or late night sweet tooth)
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I've bought this item on a whim a long time ago and recently purchased it to see if I liked it. Well not only did I like it and approve but so did the kids. Yes you get some candy but they are small bites and mixed in with the yogurt you get a great texture of smooth yogurt and crunchy candy and for those days you want healthy but need a little extra oomph of sweetness this is the better way to go.