YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
The yogurt taste like water..... I don't like it to much.... but I think is good... almost all the yogurt brands in the USA taste like water. Even the milk... it is sad here in the USA we don't get real food...
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Mmmmm this is my favorite late night sweet treat! I love peanut butter m&ms and before this I would have never thought adding them to yogurt would taste SO YUMMY.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
I am a peanut butter MnM addict! This is beyond my wildest dreams. I am not much of a yogurt lover, but if you add the candies, it is amazing! And it's a great way to get the kiddos to eat as well!
M L.
I love this product.  It takes me back to my childhood.  My siblings and I enjoy these so much!  Definitely, as good as I remember.  I really like the Peanut M&Ms!  The product is still reasonably price.  Definitely would purchase again for the walk down memory lane.
Brianna A.
Boonville , NC
I love these! Trying to lose weight is hard but these make it so easy for me to avoid sugary sweets. These are healthy and kill my sweet tooth. A must in my house
Linds
My absolute favorite part of the day! The M&Ms give a super awesome crunch and sweetness. This is the only way I will eat yogurt, with something sweet. I prefer the smaller containers because that way there are more chocolates per bite.
Brooke S.
I love this yogurt! I am on the go a lot so this is easy for me to just grab and go! I like how you can add the m&ms as you please! They're not already mixed in so it helps
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I've bought this item on a whim a long time ago and recently purchased it to see if I liked it. Well not only did I like it and approve but so did the kids. Yes you get some candy but they are small bites and mixed in with the yogurt you get a great texture of smooth yogurt and crunchy candy and for those days you want healthy but need a little extra oomph of sweetness this is the better way to go.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I must say I love yogurt and m & m but together for me is a combination that does not work, it is not a balanced flavor , so none of the two products disfrita not recommend
Price is rather expensive compared to others I do not like the combination
I do not think I would buy like both brands but this product did not cover my expectations
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Ok I used to love this when u was little. And now my kids love it too. The yogurt by itself is a little too sour but if you mix the candy in with it it gives it a little sweetness and crunch! My kids like to mix it and watch the colors of the m&m swirl into the yogurt.