YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Winnetka, IL
These yocrunch yogurts with MNMs are the perfect treat that it healthier than most. I have bought these for years as they provide the calcium you need plus the sugar that you need when you have a sweet tooth. I highly recommend them to eveyone!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Felt like it was more vanilla. Needed more candy or treats to give more flavor. Also the brand doesn't seem to have more non chocolate flavors. My son can eat chocolate or peanut butter so he was sequester to only have the vanilla wafer ones
Therese J.
Therese J.
Medina
Our whole family loves loves loves this yogurt. Have never been unsatisfied and eat it daily along with my daughter, we buy this every other week. love the plain flavor and that you are able to add the fun candy ;)
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
So good for a snack! Low in fat and healthy too Tastes great on a hot day. The candy gives a sugar boost. Flavorful and sweet all in a package. Great healthy snack. Can't gain weight with this! I'd buy it again.
Savana S.
Savana S.
Orefield, PA
I love these specially when i was pregnant they're so addicting i get all the different types of flavors and different snacks they come with. I'm a repeated user and this my favorite yogurt
faith c.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
This product was a first purchase and I plan to purchase it in the future. It is affordable and very attractive to a child's eye, and it actually does not have to many calories!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
These are so good. perfect amount for a sweet and somewhat healthy treat. just the right amount of candies to sprinkle throughout the yogurt. the kids and I both enjoy these.
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
I love YoCrunch Yogurt!!! It's perfect for me to portion control as well as convenient for me to toss in my lunch bag. You get the best of both worlds with this yogurt.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO
A great *lighter* dessert option! At least it feels lighter :) These are even cheaper than most yogurts, which is a steal! It's a great and affordable option for sure.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Herndon, VA
YoCrunch are my most favorite indulgence! As a kid this was my go-to breakfast, as an adult I have it for desert. The mixture between yogurt and M&M's is delicious.