Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#280 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Dover, NH

My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE these! One of their favorite snacks. They bring this to school with them at least 3x a week. I like that it is healthyish, they like the M&M's. It is affordable, and definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this for your kids.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I bought these from Safeway and I loved them! They were delicious. The flavor was superb! Better than I was expecting. I bought it at Safeway here on the West coas . Made me feel super healthy! Mmmmmm! Definitely going to be buying this product again!
Anna x.
Anna x.
Vilonia, AR

These are delicious and they make great snacks for kids. I bought them at my local harps and they were great. It tastes great and is great for you the candies make it so much more enjoyable for children and I've become a repeat buyer of these yogurts.
Jade J.
Jade J.

Honestly, I would just eat the m&ms which are amazing. Usually they're minis though. The yogurt itself is gross. I hate yogurt but the m&ms.. I don't know it's not worth the money for the yogurt itself. But who knows you might like it... I don't
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Winnetka, IL

These yocrunch yogurts with MNMs are the perfect treat that it healthier than most. I have bought these for years as they provide the calcium you need plus the sugar that you need when you have a sweet tooth. I highly recommend them to eveyone!
Tara R.
Tara R.

Felt like it was more vanilla. Needed more candy or treats to give more flavor. Also the brand doesn't seem to have more non chocolate flavors. My son can eat chocolate or peanut butter so he was sequester to only have the vanilla wafer ones
Linds
Linds

My absolute favorite part of the day! The M&Ms give a super awesome crunch and sweetness. This is the only way I will eat yogurt, with something sweet. I prefer the smaller containers because that way there are more chocolates per bite.
Therese J.
Therese J.
Medina

Our whole family loves loves loves this yogurt. Have never been unsatisfied and eat it daily along with my daughter, we buy this every other week. love the plain flavor and that you are able to add the fun candy ;)
Ellen S.
Ellen S.

So good for a snack! Low in fat and healthy too Tastes great on a hot day. The candy gives a sugar boost. Flavorful and sweet all in a package. Great healthy snack. Can't gain weight with this! I'd buy it again.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA

I am a peanut butter MnM addict! This is beyond my wildest dreams. I am not much of a yogurt lover, but if you add the candies, it is amazing! And it's a great way to get the kiddos to eat as well!