YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter. see more...

Karla P.
My husband is obsessed with these yogurts. I have tasted them, they are very tasty and the m&ms are a plus. I can't exactly remember the price, but I'm pretty sure that it was inexpensive because I like shopping on a sale. You definitely need to try it! it's the perfect size for the children and for the adults who are on a diet and still want to indulge.
Yuliya V.
Jamison, PA
I'm giving this 3 stars because my kids love it and I continue to buy it because they keep asking for it. However, I'm not exactly happy with all the ingredients and how healthy this actually is. I think this is actually more of a treat rather than a yogurt type snack. I think it's priced reasonably but don't really see much health benefits. Although, as I said I continue to buy it and my kids love it.
Ivana D.
Corona, NY
Love these. Their so small you can just throw them in your bag. I sometimes but the bigger ones for the house. I usually buy the Oreo flavor because it reminds me of the mcflurry from McDonald's lol. They also have Twix, m&m and other chocolate flavors which is really cool. I don't know any other brand that does it like they do. Keep it up
sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
For kids, these are the best things around. They taste super good and adding the candy is always the best part. My siblings and I love when mom or dad purchases these because they're like a treat. If you're looking for healthy and beneficial yogurt, this is obviously not for you.
Helen J.
Portland
When I purchase this product its usually for a cheat day, since the product itself is high in sugars, but it is very tasting and I love the extra testture the candy adds to the yogurt itself. The plainess of the yogurt goes well with the strongness of the chocolate, which is very nice.
Rachel R.
My brothers and sisters love this yogurt we buy it for them when it's on sale and stock up they love it cause of the candy that you put in the yogurt. They have tried the ones with Oeros,M&Ms all other kids too. We love this yogurt it great for kids cause it super fun.
Kristen D.
Dover, NH
My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE these! One of their favorite snacks. They bring this to school with them at least 3x a week. I like that it is healthyish, they like the M&M's. It is affordable, and definitely worth the price. I highly recommend this for your kids.
Nicole K.
Cary, NC
Small amount of yogurt, and with the candies its not exactly healthy, but delicious! I occasionally buy this at Harris Teeter when I am craving something sweet, but I don't want to go overboard. Overall, recommend for a quick snack, but definitely not a staple household item.
Alexa O.
Coachella
These are my favorite! They're a yogurt I will never grow out of, they're a great snack and they're really tasty, I always reach for these in the grocery store and they're a really good price, and come in different combinations
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I keep these stocked in my fridge and I buy these every time I go shopping. It's a fun delicious and easy way to get my yogurt in for the day. It's a perfect snack and kids love it too. Nothing beats a delicious healthy snack!