Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Peanut Butter M&M's™ Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

By YOCRUNCH
#286 in Yogurt
Peanut Butter M&M's™ made with real peanut butter.
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant, MO

I always buy the yo crunch yogurt because is very good and the flavor is Rich and I love that the candy is added to it because it makes it taste like a dessert but is also healthy for you at the same time and it's a easy way to get your kids to eat yogurt because they find it as a snack and I can't find my self not buying this brand every time I go too the local grocery store and also you can freeze it too and it makes it taste like ice cream
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI

I've bought this item on a whim a long time ago and recently purchased it to see if I liked it. Well not only did I like it and approve but so did the kids. Yes you get some candy but they are small bites and mixed in with the yogurt you get a great texture of smooth yogurt and crunchy candy and for those days you want healthy but need a little extra oomph of sweetness this is the better way to go.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I must say I love yogurt and m & m but together for me is a combination that does not work, it is not a balanced flavor , so none of the two products disfrita not recommend
Price is rather expensive compared to others I do not like the combination
I do not think I would buy like both brands but this product did not cover my expectations
M L.
M L.

I love this product.  It takes me back to my childhood.  My siblings and I enjoy these so much!  Definitely, as good as I remember.  I really like the Peanut M&Ms!  The product is still reasonably price.  Definitely would purchase again for the walk down memory lane.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Cary, NC

Small amount of yogurt, and with the candies its not exactly healthy, but delicious! I occasionally buy this at Harris Teeter when I am craving something sweet, but I don't want to go overboard. Overall, recommend for a quick snack, but definitely not a staple household item.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, Sc

Ok I used to love this when u was little. And now my kids love it too. The yogurt by itself is a little too sour but if you mix the candy in with it it gives it a little sweetness and crunch! My kids like to mix it and watch the colors of the m&m swirl into the yogurt.
Tawney S.
Tawney S.
Cortland, OH

I bought these at a local grocery store as a "light" snack. They're delicious! My son loved them as much as I did. The yogurt and m&m's are separated by foil. So you can add as many as you prefer. Love this little snack! Great as something to pack in a lunch too.
Brooke  F.
Brooke F.
Kent, OH

Good yogurt. I used to eat this a lot when I was younger. It is a fun treat yogurt but certainly not the type of yogurt you want if you are trying to be healthier. The value isn't bad especially cause you get yogurt and candy but the four pack can be a bit pricey.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK

My kids love these. I buy them as treats and afterschool snacks. They are a little pricey because with four kids they eat an entire package all at once, but it's a nice compromise. They get something healthy which makes me happy and candy which makes them happy.
Anna x.
Anna x.
Vilonia, AR

These are delicious and they make great snacks for kids. I bought them at my local harps and they were great. It tastes great and is great for you the candies make it so much more enjoyable for children and I've become a repeat buyer of these yogurts.

Join Now