YoCrunch Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's - 4 CT uploaded by Anita B.

BY YOCRUNCH #50 in Yogurt

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's®.
Chocolate candies.
Vanilla with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added 1% milkfat.
4-4oz (113g) cups 16oz (453g). see more...

Clare D.
Clare D.
Foodie Expert
This was the first yogurt that helped me "like" yogurt when I was a kid. Now I buy it anytime I'm at a grocery store! My husband loves the overly vanilla flavor and the m&ms make the vanilla more like a "soft serve twist." If you need to get kids (or picky husbands) to like yogurt- start here!
Elicia C.
Elicia C.
Stockton, CA
These are the best little yogurts ever. I love that they add the little candies, I've tried the snickers, twice, and these ones. Ugh. They're so amazing. I bought mine at my local grocery store, totally recommend for a on the go kind of snack or if your in school still.
Ashane B.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my daughter's favorite! She loves adding the candy to her yogurt. She loves all the add ins. We get ours from Walmart, they sell them 50 cents a cup for all different kinds. We also get them from save a lot, she's not a big milk drinker so these come in handy.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
This yogurt is a great mix of healthy and tasty. I love buying it as a snack for my hubby. I find that its high quality and a relatively healthy choice for his chocolate cravings. I usually find it at Safeway, and I buy it whenever I see it on sale. I highly recommend.
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
Im actaully eating this right now. i love this stuff. it tastes really good and i love how small they are. its easy to just grab and go whenever you're going somewhere. it's very convenient and tastes wonderful. :) the oreo kind is really good also
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Foodie Expert
I love eating this, it makes me feel like a kid again! I enjoy pouring the M&M's into the yogurt and mixing it around myself, rather than it already being in the yogurt. It tastes better. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
Allen, TX
These sound gross, but I will tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. They are great for when you want a little bit of sweetness but don't want to feel like you're breaking your diet and eating a sundae! I enjoy the mixing of the flavors.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Sandusky, OH
This is my daughter's favorite yogurt. Yogurt is good because it has probiotics which fight against infections. And some M&Ms never hurt anyone. Plus Yocrunch is offering $5.00 Fandango gift card with just one purchase. #mycutclasslist
Kasidee A.
Kasidee A.
These are nice if your looking for a healthier dessert. I personally don't like the tangy taste of yogurt with the sweetness of the chocolate. They just don't mix. It would be cheaper to buy yogurt and candy and make yourself.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
The yocrunch yogurt is so fun, and taste as good as it looks!!! It is really good to eat for breakfast. And isn't expensive to buy. Plus I think they have coupons. I love the m&m. But the others are just as good!!!