YoCrunch Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's - 4 CT uploaded by Anita B.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's®.
Chocolate candies.
Vanilla with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added 1% milkfat.
4-4oz (113g) cups 16oz (453g). see more...

caswift S.
Gilbert , AZ
My son loves this yogurt and eats one or two pretty much every day. He likes it because despite the candy toppings, it’s not too sweet. Sometimes he eats the yogurt by itself and then eats the topping separate.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are a great healthy alternative for a dessert! I have bought these a few times and have not been disappointed. I would recommend to others and will definitely buy again. Great flavor and consistency. Definitely not disappointed with this product.
emma c.
FAVORITE YOGURT OF ALL TIME!!!! Tastes soooooo good and is not that bad for you, it tastes like cheesecake kind of and with the m&m's it tastes like an m&m blizzard from dairy queen. I bought it at target and it is very inexpensive. I am definitely going to buy again!!!!
Catherine J.
middleburg, FL
This is so good, it's a way to get your kids to have their probiotics and enjoy it. I am twenty and I have been eating these since I was little and I still enjoy these so much. It's not too sweet. I would totally recommend these to others.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
These #yogurts are delicious. My daughter likes th the #cookiesandcream YoCrunch® Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo® Cookie Pieces I like the #YoCrunch® #Strawberry #LowfatYogurt with #Oreo® #Cookie Pieces YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Cool Mint Creme Oreo® Cookie Pieces YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt M&M® Chocolate Candies, Oreo® Cookie Pieces YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces YoCrunch Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's - 4 CT
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My almost 3 year old absolutely LOVES these.  He's obsessed.  We'll only let him have one a day, but he always wants more.  I have some complaints.  The amount of yogurt is small and there is a bigger option, but most stores don't carry it.  The yogurt has so much added sugar which is not necessary when there's candy mixed in.  I'd like to see a healthier option.  I keep buying because my son doesn't drink milk, so he gets some of those nutrients in this way.
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
I love this yogurt for myself and my 9 & 3 year old nephews. Myself because the vanilla is delicious even alone, a lot of other brand vanilla has a lemon taste which I hate. & the serving of candy is enough to satisfy my late night sweet cravings. My nephews love it as well and think of it as a treat. There is a size for the older boy and these smaller ones that come in 4 pack for the toddler are perfect.
Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
Great tasting healthy snack for children and adults alike, with a sweet topping of M&M's. I highly recommend these yogurts to anyone looking for sweet treat while still maintaining a healthy diet! The range of creative flavors is also an added bonus!
Sheri M.
Sharpsville, PA
Have you ever wanted the best of ALL worlds? Well you can have it here. This product tames that "sweet tooth" craving while still giving you a healthy, lower calorie snack. The yogurt flavor is a creamy well blended vanilla. The yogurt and topping mixed together gives you the perfect texture and crunch that Yo Crunch is famous for.
Amie D.
Marion, NC
This is my little boys favorite kind of yogurt, it is much more healthy than sending a pack of pudding with him to school, he also likes it as a afternoon snack. I get mine at Walmart or bi-low but i am sure you can by them at other places as well. I think this is a great deal and will continue buying it!