YoCrunch Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's - 4 CT uploaded by Anita B.

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Milk Chocolate M&M's®.
Chocolate candies.
Vanilla with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added 1% milkfat.
4-4oz (113g) cups 16oz (453g). see more...

Ghislaine M.
Tampa , FL
If you have kids this is a great treat. My son is obsessed with this mix a little healthy and sweets. Tastes like heaven!!! I will continuously keep purchasing this product. It’s affordable and look out for coupons mom’s. 🙃
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
My son loves this yogurt and eats one or two pretty much every day. He likes it because despite the candy toppings, it’s not too sweet. Sometimes he eats the yogurt by itself and then eats the topping separate.
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
My sisters, my mother and I can’t get enough of these! We’re always fighting over who gets the last one. I honestly wish the yogurt itself was sold in a larger container. It tastes amazing.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My almost 3 year old absolutely LOVES these.  He's obsessed.  We'll only let him have one a day, but he always wants more.  I have some complaints.  The amount of yogurt is small and there is a bigger option, but most stores don't carry it.  The yogurt has so much added sugar which is not necessary when there's candy mixed in.  I'd like to see a healthier option.  I keep buying because my son doesn't drink milk, so he gets some of those nutrients in this way.
Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
Great tasting healthy snack for children and adults alike, with a sweet topping of M&M's. I highly recommend these yogurts to anyone looking for sweet treat while still maintaining a healthy diet! The range of creative flavors is also an added bonus!
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Since I was younger I'd eat this yogurt & im not ashamed to say that I still do. I love this as snack or as a breakfast addition. I will continue eating this for years to come because I just love this so much!
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
So delicious! I'm addicted to this yogurt. Not the absolute healthiest I suppose but very yummy and a filling snack. My go to yogurt. I buy it for cheap at Walmart and buy it every week! I highly recommend it!
Julia B.
Massachusetts
Taste amazing! Great for a snap for kids, teens, or adult! Love the little candies at the top! And so does my nephew! They are great value and affordable!   Most products don't come with little candies but this one does! They are a fun greats tasting amazing snap for anyone or any age!
Yara A.
Raeford, NC
My siblings and I love this product like it tastes yummy it's healthy to snack it's low-calorie and it's amazingly portable so you can take it with you to school or on a trip or to work. And it tastes amazing, I would definitely buy this again and I would definitely recommend it!
Yessenia M.
This snack is very delicious i eat it when i am doing homework or when i.just need a snack and i buy it all the time it tastes really good like chocolate and yea Very good value for these yogurts at least for me and no i dont have anything else so yea its just very worth it

back