YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Cool Mint Creme Oreo® Cookie Pieces uploaded by Maggy R.YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Cool Mint Creme Oreo® Cookie Pieces uploaded by Kelsey L.

BY YOCRUNCH

Vanilla with other natural flavors. see more...

Taylor B.
I am definitely a fan of YoCrunch, specifically this kind. I like anything that's a combination or mint and chocolate and this makes me feel alittle healthier about what I'm eating compared to an entire box of thin mint girl scout cookies. Overall good product, and definitely for anyone who likes mint and chocolate combined!
Whittney B.
I haven't always been a yogurt fan but this yogurt is so good!! I like that it has the little bit of chocolate added with it. I have bought it at bilo, Walmart, ingles. But I'm sure it can be bought just about any grocery store
Alexandra M.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This yogurt is as good as it sounds if you're a fan of cookies and cream and mint then you'll have to stock up on this during your next trip to the grocery store. When I have a midnight craving for sweets I usually reach for one of these and don't even feel guilty satisfying my craving!
Jessica S.
I'm a fan of the regular OREO flavor, and was thrilled to see that they've added a Mint OREO flavor! I love the smoothe texture versus the crunchy OREO bits. Great creaminess with a hint of mint that's not too overpowering. Bought at Stop & Shop, would buy again soon!
Gisselle P.
I don't always purchase this product but I do love it on a random day when I want something sweet but still not as unhealthy as a full blown piece of cake. It satisfies the sweet craving without make me feel awful after.
Ruth K.
These are one of my favorite kind of yogurts to have! It's definitely not for losing weight but it fulfills the taste and satisfaction of eating something good but relatively not bad for you. Great for kids and adults. I would highly recommend!
Kayla F.
Santee, CA
My favorite go-to snack! My kids love getting these in their school lunches! Crunchy cookies and delicious yogurt go so well together! I only buy them when they're on sale, otherwise, they are too expensive.
Kelsey M.
Merchantville
I'm not a big yogurt fan but i've recently tried this snack and was pleasantly surprised! The cookie mixture throws off the consistency of the yogurt and that is something that I really enjoy!
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
I usually don’t eat yogurt but when I saw these at the supermarket I had to give try. Omg these are so good the mint taste with the chocolate the yogurt is creamy and goes well with it.
Alexandria G.
It was really cheap at my local Walmart, (69 cents) and saw it stocked on the shelf so I was like "why not?" And took some up, along with my regular M&M Yocrunch. This mint one tastes way more better that the original Oreo Yocrunch and I will most definitely buy this again!