YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Shawn R.YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Kayla J.

BY YOCRUNCH

Sharell T.
S Hackensack, NJ
I love love love love Yocrunch. I managed to get my non yogurt eating mother to try it and she loves it.
Carol G.
Darlington, MD
I purchased this product for the family. Everyone really enjoyed it. Our family ranges from age 16 to 56
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Great snack for kids and adults alike. Taste great and is low in fat and doesnt give me an upset stomach.
Rachel K.
Walled Lake, MI
This is amazing and I mean amazing!!! Low fat yogurt with cookie dough what more can u possibly ask for?!
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I bought things my children and they absolutely loved it. It was really good and it was a great treat
Elise T.
Kid friendly...fav school snack! Awesome and convenient for picnics, trips.... Purchased at Shoprite.
Angela L.
College Point, NY
Really good but i don't think its too healthy. I try to stay away from yocrunch but its just soo good!
Lakon B.
Purchased and my kids love them they are convenient and very flavorful I would highly recommend
Byron M.
Athens, GA
My Kid love yocrunch is their favorite yogurt. is not expensive great flavor a lot of varieties
Eliesha P.
Wylie, TX
It is so good. I love this product especially since it comes with cookie dough to eat with it.