YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Shawn R.YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Kayla J.

BY YOCRUNCH

Hannah D.
When you wanna be healthy but unhealthy this is great!! It tastes so good and I could have a bowl of the cookie dough!
Javier P.
Buffalo, NY
Healthy snack for the kids with a fun twist on it. This product has a great flavor that is enjoyable for all ages.
Na'n P.
Toronto
Good ratio of mix ins to yogurt. Yogurt was really rich tasting. Not over powering. I really enjoyed the flavor.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Im sure these are not good for you at all but I just dont care. They are awesome and the kids l9ve them too!!!
Fanta D.
LOVEEEE this! i eat one at least twice a week! great quick snack if you are a cookie lover just like myself.
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
My whole family loves yogurt and it is great for protein my youngest eats it a lot cause she needs protein
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this so much it has become a staple in my house! Its kinda healthy...unless i add more cookie dough!
Elizabeth D.
My minions love these and of course it's a bonus when they have some forms of promotional materials on it.
Mary E.
Fort Wayne
My second favorite next to the Oreo mixins. Cookie bits aren't super hard so they aren't too tough to chew.
Sharell T.
S Hackensack, NJ
I love love love love Yocrunch. I managed to get my non yogurt eating mother to try it and she loves it.