YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Shawn R.YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Kayla J.

BY YOCRUNCH

Ashley K.
Mammoth Spring, AR
By far one of my favorite! You don't have to be a kid to enjoy a good yogurt with chocolate chip cookies!!!!!! Really brings out your inner child with such a delicious treat!!!
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
He price of all yogurt is about comparable and comes in so many flavors we really do love this one. WE bought it at HEB groery store adn we make dips out of it and have it for breakfast and desert. i woudl recommend this to everyone including those on a diet
Becca O.
Dallas, Tx
I absolutely adore these! They're a great snack or light lunch and never leave me dissatisfied. The best thing about these is that you can mix them with the topping (in this case cookie dough)! I recommend these to all my friends and family and will continue to.
Maribel B.
This yogurt is so good.  The vanilla oreo flavor one and this one are my favorite from this brand.  The topping mix with the yogurt gives it a nice crunchy flavor to your taste buds.
Tyia H.
Fort Valley, GA
This yogurt is amazing!! Every time I go to the store I have to buy them. They for a 2 pack is about $6 in my local Walmart, but it is however totally worth it.
Keli S.
Omg this is so good I love plain vanilla yogurt but the cookie dough really does it so amazing I loved it got it from Safeway for 2.00 bucks not bad at all.
Donna M.
Goode, VA
My kids and I love these. They taste great and are good for you too! I will definitely keep purchasing this product along with other flavors too!
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
These taste amazing I buy these every time I go to the store it's great for kids and young adults trying to eat healthier and get more dairy
Hannah C.
Franklin, KY
These are so good and to easy to just grab and go, in a hurry for work just take you one of these and there's your breakfast for the morning!
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
These little yogurt cups are delicious. Healthy and yummy. Bits of chocolate chips cookies with vanilla yogurt is like a party in your mouth.