YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Shawn R.YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Kayla J.

BY YOCRUNCH

Georgina R.
The yogur is delicious and it comes with various add in options. I got it at my cities walmart and I cannot get enough of them they are very reasonably priced and come in ranges from one to a box of about 8.
Noemi M.
Haines City, FL
I'm in LOVE with these yogurts ! They're the best ! So easy to mix with the lid on and it's at a great value as well ! Never hesitate in buying supper affordable ! Very easy to the pocket ! Just love it !
Mia M.
Nashua, NH
Great snacks. I will give them as a dessert which is a healthier option compared to chips and snack cakes. This is one of my children's favorite flavors. I find them at all of our local grocery stores but Walmart had the best price.
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
I've always been a fan of yo crunch vanilla low-fat yogurt I would highly recommend to a friend but man when I found out they came out with their chocolate chip cookie dough version I hopped on that ASAP
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
I LOVE THESE. They're so good compared to regular plain yogurt. It adds a little pop of flavor. I could eat all 4 in one sitting it's crazy I love all of the flavors; the Oreo and m&m. I love them all.
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
I'm not much for the sweet flavored yogurt but this one is a must if you like cookie dough flavored products! We love this one in our house! Great prices in my area as well!
Rixety T.
Troy, MI
I really liked the taste and it was also low fat so it was healthy. It was easy to make and I could quickly eat it. Plus it was not a mess so I did not have to worry about cleaning after myself. I would not consider it expensive since it was a great product
Melissa K.
Middletown, OH
Delicious product, but not the healthiest. I buy these when I'm looking for a treat or dessert but they certainly aren't awesome as a snack on their own or breakfast.
Olivia K.
I love this yogurt it's so good. even though it has a lot of sugar it's OK because yogurt is so kind of healthy it's so delicious and my kids love to eat it I recommend it and it's great for school lunches
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
This yogurt is my favorite because of the cookie dough it taste good with it flavor. And It healthy yo eat to start your day and finish it. It compare to other yogurt because this is good. It is always in a good value which I like. Of course i would recommended to people because it that good.