YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Shawn R.YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Kayla J.

BY YOCRUNCH

Daniela L.
Lexington, NE
Delicious! I loved the taste that it left in my mouth, as well as the little cookie dough pieces, overall it was a very good quality for the price. I would definitely recommend this yogurt to all my friends and family. Overall just amazingly great!
Jonee M.
Rochester, NY
Almost every flavor of these are delicious and delightful. They are so good yet healthy also. You have your candy & and a healthy alternative so you don't feel bad about it .
Monica C.
Lake worth , FL
My kids love this yogurts I buy 4-5 pack of them every 4-6 days they love them they like the orio and m&ms once a lot !!! I will keep buying more just because my kids love it so much and I highly recommend I also tried them myself they are really good!! if your a chocolate chip, orio or m&ms lover, you're going to injoy them!!!
Laura M.
I absolutely love these yogurts! I feel like I'm cheating and eating dessert, they are so delicious! I don't get them very often, because they are small cups, and a little expensive, but they make a great treat. I wouldn't use these to diet as they have a lot of sugar for a yogurt, and are pretty small, but as I said before, they make awesome treats if you have a sweet craving.
Leslie R.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product! I'm a huge yogurt junkie and vanilla is my favorite flavor in every single yogurt brand! My favorite thing about the YoCrunch Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is that the cookie dough adds an extra touch of sweetness to my favorite snack!
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
YoCrunch vanilla low fat yogurt with chocolate chip cookie dough is delicious . The 4 ounce cups of yogurt are the perfect size for snacking. The four pack of yogurt is an affordable price. I would buy these again and again.
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA
This yogurt is so tasty! I am not a huge fan of yogurt but like to incorporate it into my diet. The crunchy toppings are just perfect for me!! They mix into the yogurt and I feel like I am eating ice cream! Delicious! Cookie dough is my absolute favorite topping.
Angela H.
Paris, KY
I'm in love with yocrunch yogurt!! These yogurt cups satisfy any late night sweet tooth craving and it's sort of good for you because it's yogurt. I will be a repeat customer I tend to find more of a variety at Walmart.
Georgina R.
The yogur is delicious and it comes with various add in options. I got it at my cities walmart and I cannot get enough of them they are very reasonably priced and come in ranges from one to a box of about 8.
Marjorie P.
I love the idea of being a good mom to my kids. I have never had a problem with my kids eating healthy but this is really great to act as a dessert to my kids and still make me feel good about them eating it!