YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Shawn R.YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Kayla J.

BY YOCRUNCH

Megan C.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids really enjoy yogurt when it's paired with some of their favorite snacks. This is easy for them to eat as a healthy snack after school. Even my picky child will eat it. Found at our favorite grocery store Crest and at Walmart. Price is consistent with other like products.
Lori W.
Appomattox, VA
Yo crunch vanilla is an amazing yogurt. My 5 year old daughter and 11 year old rarely like to eat yogurt. However if I buy yo-crunch vanilla yogurt with any of the amazing toppings they have available they will seriously eat the entire package of yogurt in just a few days. It's a great and healthy snack not just for them, but for myself as well!
Michelle S.
Willow Street, PA
My granddaughters love the added crunchy flavor in the yogurts. They are usually the ones to eat the yo crunch different flavors. They're a healthier treat and snack for school or afterschool that they can usually get for themselves. I would purchase these again.
Kimberly W.
Manchester, CT
It's the best of both worlds with smooth yogurt and cookie dough chips mixed in. It is a healthy snack, but tastes good so kids will like it. It is similar to eating cookie dough ice cream, but smoother. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy treat
Kayla J.
This product over all is delicious. The value is awesome! It's very health for the most part. The yogurt flavor isn't my favorite but the cookie makes up for it. It's overall a good product that I'd definitely buy again
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
This yogurt is very crunchy ! Love the texture in your mouth I'm a repeated consumer it taste very chocolatey and crunchy(: depending on the flavors !totally recommend cookie lovers for this yogurt!!!!!!
Jolee B.
Spencerport, NY
I have a very fussy six year old daughter and unless it comes from McDonald's she doesn't want it! But we have recently discovered these and she has one everyday in her lunch!
Jamie Z.
Mineral Springs, NC
I love YoCrunch yogurts because the taste is amazing. We all know kids don't like to eat healthily but with YoCrunch they make it easy and delicious. I recommend this to anyone.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
It is the best thing you will ever put in your mouth. I bought this at Walmart for really cheap. The price is really affordable and it is very healthy. It taste like heaven.
Andi A.
Peoria, IL
This yogurt is really tasty! The cookie dough tastes extremely good. This is great to pack in lunches for a treat. The amount given is just right. I would definitely recommend purchasing this delicious yogurt.