YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

by YoCrunch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
Fort Smith , AR
These are pretty good. I like the cookie dough pieces and they add a great texture but the yogurt wasn’t too flavorful to me. My husband didn’t like it and it’s not something I just loved so I would not buy it again.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids really enjoy yogurt when it's paired with some of their favorite snacks. This is easy for them to eat as a healthy snack after school. Even my picky child will eat it. Found at our favorite grocery store Crest and at Walmart. Price is consistent with other like products.
Appomattox, VA
Yo crunch vanilla is an amazing yogurt. My 5 year old daughter and 11 year old rarely like to eat yogurt. However if I buy yo-crunch vanilla yogurt with any of the amazing toppings they have available they will seriously eat the entire package of yogurt in just a few days. It's a great and healthy snack not just for them, but for myself as well!
Willow Street, PA
My granddaughters love the added crunchy flavor in the yogurts. They are usually the ones to eat the yo crunch different flavors. They're a healthier treat and snack for school or afterschool that they can usually get for themselves. I would purchase these again.
Manchester, CT
It's the best of both worlds with smooth yogurt and cookie dough chips mixed in. It is a healthy snack, but tastes good so kids will like it. It is similar to eating cookie dough ice cream, but smoother. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a healthy treat
Cypress, TX
I am so happy that this yogurt came out! I literally just found out about it not even five months ago and once I saw it I literally had to grab it because I am obsessed with cookie dough. The flavor is definitely amazing and if you were a cookie dough lover , this is perfect for you!
YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Kayla J.
This product over all is delicious. The value is awesome! It's very health for the most part. The yogurt flavor isn't my favorite but the cookie makes up for it. It's overall a good product that I'd definitely buy again
Orlando, FL
This yogurt is very crunchy ! Love the texture in your mouth I'm a repeated consumer it taste very chocolatey and crunchy(: depending on the flavors !totally recommend cookie lovers for this yogurt!!!!!!
United States
Im honestly addicted to this yogurt. Perfect amount of sweetness and the chewyness of the cookie dough pieces are a perfect amount and sometimes if im craving cookie dough icecream i eat one of these for a lighter alternative
Spencerport, NY
I have a very fussy six year old daughter and unless it comes from McDonald's she doesn't want it! But we have recently discovered these and she has one everyday in her lunch!