BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chips Ahoy® Cookie Pieces.
Vanilla with other natural flavors.
4 cups.
Vitamins A&D added.
1% milkfat.
Live & active cultures.
4-4 oz (113g) cups 16 oz (453g). see more...

YoCrunch Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Chips Ahoy Cookie Pieces - 4 CT
  • "not the best i have tried but it is a great snack to take on the go when your busy " in 2 reviews
  • "The cookies are obviously a bonus- a way to make a healthy snack a little exciting! " in 1 review
jennifer a.
I️ absolutely love these ones! I️ been getting these since I️ was a kid. I️ love that they have the chips ahoy. And the texture and the flavor it gives. I️ also love hay it’s still healthy and I️ get to have a little bit of chocolate and cookies. This is a great snack! Very affordable as well. Highly recommend to those who like chips ahoy.
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This is one of my kids favorites! They still feel like they are getting a treat without realizing it's healthier than others! They say it tastes just like eating cookies with milk! They ask for it every time we go to the store! We ALWAYS keep this in our fridge!
Amber K.
My kids love this. It's the ice cream sundae of yogurt. They eat all of the flavor varieties. I just wish as a mother they would learn to like the taste of plain yogurt so I feel I little better when giving them a lunch box snack as these are very high in sugar.
Emily W.
Toledo, OH
I am not really a fan of yogurts with fruit in them so I made an exception for YoCrunch. It has a nice crunch instead of soggy fruit and they come in a variety of different flavors. My personal favorite is YoCrunch with Oreos, but this is a close second.
Betty S.
Columbus, GA
This is really good and has my favorite cookies in it! I always keep this in my fridge it has a great flavor and it's low fat but it doesn't taste like it at all. It's great that they make yogurt like this because I can't stand the taste of plain yogurt.
Kim C.
Manhattan New York
I don't like yogurt much but with cookies I eat it with no problem. It is inexpensive and affordable for working families. I bought it at my local supermarket. I definitely would recommend it to other people.
Brooke W.
This is honestly so yummy. It tastes like a dessert to me. I'm a I've fan or all of the yocrunch flavors! They are affordable and are so great to pack in your lunch. I would definitely recommend this yogurt.
Jessica V.
Panorama City, CA
This yougrt is really good, I've tried it myself with my son. It's really good for an on the go snack when in a hurry. My son loves it and I love it and I would recommend this product to other people.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
I really like the yo crunch yogurts. The pieces add a bit of sweetness to the yogurt so you can have a little healthier treat instead of just cookies or something. The yogurt itself isn't bad either for being plain vanilla
Meaghan A.
This yogurt tastes like a dessert! Maybe not the best option if you're trying to be super healthy but definitely a delicious sweet snack. I've only purchased this product once but would definitely buy again!