BY YOCRUNCH #68 in Yogurt

Lowfat yogurt with fun toppings. With other natural flavors. see more...

Taryn S.
I love this yogurt it is so tasty and the cookies Add the perfect crunch. I bought it at HEB and I would definitely buy more in different flavors. I love the cookies and cream taste. I’m a repeat customer. I recommend these for anyone wanting the extra sweet yogurt!
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
My friend introduced me to this yogurt. Before, I never liked the taste of plain yogurt, it was just to tart for me. When I tried this yogurt for the first time with the oreo pieces mixed in, it really changed the flavor of the yogurt and it tasted sweet, and not too tart. It was good balance.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I am obsessed with this yogurt! I have a sweet tooth so I love that I get to eat my yogurt with some yummy Oreos! I've tried and loved a ton of their flavors, but this flavor is definitely my favorite!
Kristin D.
Beverly, MA
The perfect snack that you can pretend is a dessert. The most decadent yogurt to stock up in your fridge. Not only is it healthy, but lets you splurge a little bit with a crunchy cookie topping.
Angel M.
Whittier, CA
So delish! Tasted like a dessert but it's a yogurt! The Oreo bits make it amazing! These have a little more sugars than regular yogurt but it's a like a little treat. I recommend this to all!
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I gave this a two star because the Oreo part of this food was actually good. But the yogurt itself tastes fake. It's a weird texture. Kind of too watery for yogurt.
Lindsey P.
I love these! I take them for lunch and eat them for an on the go breakfast. All you do is open the top portion, dump the Oreo pieces in the yogurt, and stir so they are all evenly mixed! They are really cheap (like a $1-$2, I believe?) and you can buy them in multipacks, too. The only thing I dislike is that the flavor is strawberry and not vanilla. Vanilla would go better with Oreos, in my opinion. 😁
Sydney S.
atlantic city
This yogurt is one of my favorites. The strawberry yogurt can be eaten alone, and it would still taste good. It is a nice light snack for when you are hungry, but starving. It's also low fat, so that's good if you are trying to eat healthier
Dee P.
This has been my favorite since I was a child!! The one thing I've liked about YoCrunch is the idea of mixing some of your favorites into your yogurt! This helped me start to enjoy the regular taste of yogurt! They're reasonably priced and come in packs of 4 or individually! I buy this every time I'm craving yogurt! Recommend for kiddos who are picky eaters but love the sweet stuff! 😉