BY YOCRUNCH

Lowfat yogurt with fun toppings. With other natural flavors. see more...

Selena R.
I remember at my old job I would scan these but never had an urge to buy them. One day, actually 2 days before quiting I decided to try one and my oh my did I fall in love. I recommend it for oreo lovers.
Zhana K.
I’m not a fan of strawberry yogurt with seeds but this one has no seeds whatsoever so it is perfect for me. Although it does have a light aftertaste it still tastes great! Great for a quick grab and go breakfast or a light snack. Offers a variety of toppings and flavors you can choose from. Reasonably priced. Definitely will purchase this again.
Genesis R.
I love me some YoCrunch! One of the best yogurts I’ve had. I can truly say this product here is a winner! Great taste and flavors! It’s a bit similar to Dannon’s yogurt. I love it!
Lindsey P.
I love these! I take them for lunch and eat them for an on the go breakfast. All you do is open the top portion, dump the Oreo pieces in the yogurt, and stir so they are all evenly mixed! They are really cheap (like a $1-$2, I believe?) and you can buy them in multipacks, too. The only thing I dislike is that the flavor is strawberry and not vanilla. Vanilla would go better with Oreos, in my opinion. 😁
Sydney S.
Galloway, NJ
This yogurt is one of my favorites. The strawberry yogurt can be eaten alone, and it would still taste good. It is a nice light snack for when you are hungry, but starving. It's also low fat, so that's good if you are trying to eat healthier
Dee P.
This has been my favorite since I was a child!! The one thing I've liked about YoCrunch is the idea of mixing some of your favorites into your yogurt! This helped me start to enjoy the regular taste of yogurt! They're reasonably priced and come in packs of 4 or individually! I buy this every time I'm craving yogurt! Recommend for kiddos who are picky eaters but love the sweet stuff! 😉
Danielle C.
Carteret, NJ
I don't even know where to start with this! This yogurt is hands down the best ever! All of their flavors are really incredible and the toppings are great, but this one is my absolute favorite! The strawberry taste with the oreo chips are amazing! It's a great healthy snack, but you also get the taste of chocolate for your sweet tooth! I could write all day about this! You won't be disappointed!
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Omg so we’ve all had Oreo and ice cream but THIS this is a great idea. I’ve never thought of trying this till this was on sale 10 for 10 so I said wth and got 5 if these with 5 if the m&ms ones. Hands down loved it thought it would taste weird but actually really enjoyed it ate all 5 in one sitting-could be because I’m pregnant but still worth it
Angelia T.
Baltimore , MD
THESE ARE A GREAT LITTLEE SNACK !!! !!!!!!ALL THE SWEETNESS YOU NEED WITHOUT GUIT! MY HUSBAND AND MY BABY LOVE THESE. THERE ARE OTHER GREAT FLAVORS TOO!!!. THEY OFTEN HAVE COUPONS! I GET MINE AT GIANT. I WILL DEFINITELY BE PURCHASING THIS ITEM AGAIN.
Cat R.
Such a yummy and semi-healthy treat! I stick to a fairly strict diet, and always allow myself one of these yogurts due to the fact that it'll cure my sweet tooth and still keep me on track. I'm the type that cannot eat plain yogurt by itself, and this provides just enough crunch/sweetness to the mix.