YoCrunch® Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt with M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Karen W.
Wellsville
My husband loves this yogurt. He says the strawberry pairs nice with the M&M’s. It is getting harder to find the strawberry ones though, most store only carry the ones with vanilla yogurt.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to yogurt when I’m craving something sweet. The strawberry flavor isn’t too over powering, there isn’t too much chocolate and its an easy snack on the go. It would be great for kids, though I’m in my twenties with no children. It’s also the perfect size because sometimes when you want a sweet snack, you just want something small and light. I’ve bought this loads of times and never once regretted it.
Diane S.
Georgetown, OH
I buy these for my kids. They feel like they're getting a "treat" but in reality they're getting vitamins and nutrients their bodies need to stay strong and healthy. We've tried the store brands and don't care for their taste or texture. These are well worth the extra fifty cents to a dollar over generic.
Victoria P.
Knoxville, TN
We are constantly purchasing these. My son would eat these all day everyday, if I let him! They're really yummy as a dessert, but I try to stay away from these for breakfast. I've had luck purchasing them at Target, Kroger, and Food City.  Apart from being a little messy, I would recommend them.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
I been getting this yogurt for years now and I love it. It's honestly just vanilla yogurt with m&m's. I love the price too because it's not pricey and you can get this anywhere literally there's also other types of chocolates like Crunch.
Alexis M.
Glade Spring, VA
Very smooth and nice tasting vanilla yogurt. Mini M&Ms taste fresh but there are not many in them. I have bought this product at Walmart and food country's near me. I will definitely continue buying them however they are a little pricey.
Angelika T.
Elmwood Park
Didn't mind this product. I felt like the strawberry flavor was a bit artificial. However, kids thoroughly enjoyed this, especially with the M&M's. While its not very healthy, it is still enjoyable to eat.
Vian T.
Very good! I pack this for my lunch and my siblings lunch for school. The yogurt has a very nice strawberry taste and the M&Ms are a nice touch. I am a repeat user and have had many versions of this yogurt. I bought it from Walmart.
Taily M.
Naples, FL
I love this. Is a small snack easy to eat when you’re on the go. Great yogurt and I love the M&Ms. Is great for kids and adults. I always get it because the kids like it and it taste delicious.