YoCrunch® Strawberries & Bananas Lowfat Yogurt with Granola 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Jenny C. R.YoCrunch® Strawberries & Bananas Lowfat Yogurt with Granola 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Jenny C. R.YoCrunch® Strawberries & Bananas Lowfat Yogurt with Granola 6 oz. Cup uploaded by Jenny C. R.

BY YOCRUNCH

Blended lowfat yogurt. With other natural flavors. see more...

Liliana S.
Newark, NJ
If I have to pick a yogurt I especially like it would be the YoCrunch strawberries and bananas with granola. I prefer yogurt with some type of crunch and this is a good pick especially when I'm on the go and don't have time to prepare an elaborate yogurt parfait.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Foodie Expert
This is seriously my favorite yogurt! I wish they made them in bigger containers or packs bigger than four, lol. YoPlait always has excellent flavors that taste exactly like the real thing and the YoCrunch adding the granola is just the cherry on top!
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff. So creamy and then you got the crunch. It gives that extra that seems to help fill you up a little more. Gives that fiber. Good stuff that's good for you.
Katelyn G.
Bronx, NY
Classic snack! High in sugar but a delicious snack nonetheless! Totally worth the buy in my opinion! The flavor is great and the texture as was well! Would buy again! Would recommend to others looking for a sweet yogurt
Stephanie S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Banana yogurt has always been a favorite of mine. The banana flavor goes great with strawberry.  The granola has a nice crunch. This is one of my favorite brands I buy often.  It's affordable. You can buy it at almost any store. I would buy it again.
Caitlyn L.
Farmington, WV
It's hard to find good yogurt! Especially if you want it to be affordable too. I'm so happy that I found this amazing yogurt! :) The Granola is good and I can't even tell it's low fat. Strawberries and bananas is my favorite too!
Nadia A.
Carpentersvle, IL
Foodie Expert
Creamy yogurt with a twist. The toppings are the best, all of them. They all give your yogurt experience something more. Just the right amount of sweet, and not super unhealthy either.
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
Strawberry banana has to be the best flavor of yogurt nothing compares to the combination of the strawberries and the banana even though there are weird combination in real life
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
The consistency is awesome. I love the smooth texture and the extra crunch that the granola gives. It can really be a good breakfast or just a midday/mid night snack.
Caitlyn D.
YoCrunch is most definitely a childhood guilty pleasure. This ones pretty basic but still good. I can usually find these on sale for a good price. The Oreo and M&M ones are classics too.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this good if trying to lose weight ?