YoCrunch® Sprinkl'ins® Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt with Cotton Candy Flavored Topping 4-4 oz. Cups

BY YOCRUNCH

Vanilla lowfat yogurt with other natural flavors. 1% milkfat; Vit A & D added. see more...

sierra c.
Murfreesboro, TN
I personally am not a big fan of sprinkles in general which is probably why these weren't my favorite lol. But I gave them three stars because it is my opinion of the topping and not the malfunction of the product. If you like these kinds of topping then you might love it!
Megan B.
This is a favorite of my kids. They love being able to mix in the different fun toppings and it keeps their yogurt from being boring. very affordable and often on sale at the store. I will definitely keep adding this to my grocery list.
Lexie G.
Richmond, VA
I love the Yocrunch sprinkle ins. All of them. They have so many different flavors of toppings and its marvelous. i love that I can eat yogurt, which is healthy and get a little chocolate snack at the same time. i would definitely recommend to others and would buy again!
Valeria A.
Miami, Florida
Love this yogurt it tastes so good, it's like a party in your mouth. I'm definitely a repeat consumer I think it's healthy and fun. You can buy this product at publix and recommend to people who like cotton candy!!!!
Samantha S.
My children love to eat these after school for a snack. These are also great for on the go breakfast! It has the perfect combination of cotton candy! This product is affordable for my family and we buy it every time we shop!
Crystal P.
Wheatfield, IN
This is the only yogurt my daughter will eat she likes it the prices are good and we have never had any issues or problems it's a product I don't mind her eating often at all
Megan C.
Martins Ferry, OH
These have an awesome taste and are an excellent way to make my 18 month old have "fun" with a healthy food i recommend them to anyone who has a child taking any antibiotics.
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
My kids love this yogurt! It is nutritional and taste amazing! Mom occasionally sneaks some too! Would highly recommend this yogurt! This sprinkles are cute! The price is great for what you get as well!
matthew c.
I oly had one of these and I wasnt a super fN i WOULD PICK Chobanni over this brand anyday. Its just weird and odd tasting I duno maybe it's just me? But I LOVE Yogurt more than any desert and I go through alot of it with granola!.you gotta add the granola
Sophie W.
These make me feel like a kid again. This yogurt tastes delicious and makes for a great snack at any time of the day. Sometimes I will sit down and drink a couple of them in one sitting. They are healthy and fun. Kids and adults enjoy YoCrunch!!!!
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
Where can I find these!?! I love cotton candy and yogurt!