BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Franchely D.
This is the only yogurt brand that I eat. I love the fact that it brings topings. It taste really good and you can find them almost everywhere and they are very affordable.
Sanihe R.
Este producto me encanta su sabor, ya que es bastante refrescante y dulce que es lo primordial para mi, solo lo he probado una sola vez, pero encantada de volver a probarlo, no es costoso, asi que beneficio costo y producto si valen la pena de verdad.
Diana G.
I personally like this yogurt because it is not bitter or plain it has a sweetness to it. My 2 year old sister loves it too there are a variety of their kind that are also good. The price is not high on these yogurts. I recommend this to mostly kids who do not really like to eat yogurt.
Heather E.
Tampa
I purchase this product b/c it is healthy and my kids love it.  My downside to this product is that I have a rather large family so I'd like to purchase in a bigger quantity.  As for the specific product, I absolutely love it for a snack for the kids!
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
I get these yogurts for my kids for their lunches for school. My kids love the sprinkles and i love that it is good for them and easy to pack in a lunchbox for a snack or for lunch. I can also feed this to my 1 year old and she can easily eat it.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
These are so good! I seriously cannot get enough! They taste like heaven in your mouth! It is sooo good. I think its affordable. Its not super affordable but not expensive either. I think that it is better than most brands because its smooth.
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
My daughter is a fun type of kid, so she will eat pretty much anything that has sprinkles and/or color. She likes this yogurt and I constantly buy it when available it isn't sweet or weird tasting like most low fat yogurts
Tasha A.
Turlock, CA
Moms secret to getting the kids to eat some yogurt! And the hubs! Everyone loves this yogurt in my house. great flavor, perfect amount of sprinkles. we get ours from savemart in california. the the price is great! highly recommend to anyone with a family
Dezrai S.
The love of my yogurt when I was pregnant I use to crave these yogurt crunch packs. All the different flavors drove me crazier each one better than the others. I thought my love was the Oreo until I met the sprinkles.
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Omg!!! Have you guys tried these!! Seriously I feel like a kid when I eat them...all the ones I've tried, I've loved!! Hooray for YoCrunch Yogurt Vanilla with M&M's !!! Keep up the great tastes!!