BY YOCRUNCH

Blended lowfat yogurt. With other natural flavors. see more...

Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love these!! I love yogurt and love granola so I was super excited when these came out! There so good and there actually filling because of it having the granola it's a great snack or breakfast. They come in a bunch of different flavors all the ones I've tried have been great!
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This is my breakfast every day I luv it I've never been big on breakfast but with some of my medication that I have to take it's something small an not heavy on my stomach but that also coats my stomach just enough so my meds don't make me sick
Morgan J.
I really enjoy this yogurt and would recommend it. The raspberry flavor is sweet but not too artificial tasting or strong. It is very light and the granola adds a subtly crunch to it. It is one of my favorite snacks any time of day.
Brittany R.
Super yummy! My husband and I both enjoy this yogurt! It's a healthier snack that we can both eat instead of junk food. The taste is great and I love the crunch that goes with it! Definitely will purchase more:)
Anna B.
Ithaca, NY
Delicious and nutritious! The granola adds a nice crunch to the creamy yogurt. It's low calorie and very filling making it the perfect snack or lunch addition. Raspberry is so tasty that even kids will it.
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
This is my favorite, I love mixing the crunching part into my yogurt, it tastes great, I like the raspberries and the strawberry and bananna flavour. If I needed a snack this would be my go to yogurt.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this yogurt enjoy having it for breakfast in the mornings also live the crunchy cereal there very good especially when there on sale in the grocery stores buy them all the time and would continue
Ravynn S.
Pacific, MO
I love the flavoring this yogurt has and the granola has a wonderful flavor as well. They make the best raspberry yogurt I have had! I always like when I eat it and feel much more healthy (then the sugary cereal I could be eating)!
Lorena A.
YoCrunch is my kids favorite yogurt brand.
They love that it comes with granola.
Always have it in my fridge for my kids to snack on. Love that is not super sweet like other brands of yogurt. I definitely recommend yoCrunch!
Kelly S.
I buy this to have at lunch daily. It's great and I never get tired of it! It's so creamy and delicious. I recommend this product with the granola. It's very affordable compared to other brands and I will definitely keep buying it. I recommend this product.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I find it had to bget my kids to eat the the ypugurt with fruit in it and have tried everyone. They Love the granola crunch. I think it is the texture of the fruit sitting in the yogurt. Any ideas?