YoCrunch® Mint Lowfat Yogurt with Mint Creme Oreo® Cookie Pieces 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Arianna C.

BY YOCRUNCH

Emily B.
Monroe
OMG! this stuff is so delicious I got it at my local Kroger near me and it was really cheap the consistency is soft and crunchy which is a good thing. It’s a minty flavor so for people would like minty flavors I would recommend it.
Anna J.
Elmhurst, NY
Not too fond of the yogurt itself. It just didn't taste as nice as other ones I've had. The yogurt was just not creamy or anything special. The add ins were fine. Some were stale
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
So let e give the caveat that I'm 7 months pregnant. I've been attempting to eat better the laws few months (so I don't gain a TON of weight).
My doctor actually recommended this as an alternative to the Mint Chocolate Ice cream I was basically eating everyday. It is AMAZING! It's clearly not ice cream but it's a great substitute for those like me who are watching their sugar intake and weight fain.
Why 4 stars? It's not at EVERY grocery store in my area yet, and that's kind of pain because it means my husband has to go about 15 extra miles to buy it for me. It's a pain, but totally worth it.
Amanda K.
Clifton, NJ
The thin mint Oreos are by far my favorite cookies, and this yogurt tastes just like them! I was turned off by yogurt before I tried this. It completely changed my mind on all yogurt products. They come perfectly portioned, which helps a lot if you're trying to watch what you eat. This is not the healthiest snack but it is much better than potato chips. I strongly recommend this to anyone who enjoys the thin mint Oreos.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
This yogurt is sooooo good. Probably not very healthy though. Its vanilla yogurt with mint Oreo chunks. The Oreo pieces add a great crunch plus taste amazing with the vanilla yogurt. The regular Oreo YoCrunch is also really really good. If you like Oreos and yogurt then you''l love this product.
Alexis D.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this yogurt because it is lowfat, but still tastes good. You can mix the Oreos with the yogurt to give it an extra kick. I didn't give this product 5 stars simply because the base yougurt can sometimes get sour with the candy that is added in. Overall a great yogurt!!!!
Amber S.
Harrison
I absolutely love yogurt and have bought this product for quite some time. The flavors are always on point. And the yogurt is always really smooth. Love this product and with definitely continue being a consumer of this brand. Thank you yo crunch for the amazing product.
Vikki H.
Poway, CA
We cannot keep these yogurt cups in the house for longer than a day with our family of four. It's the perfect amount for an evening guilt-free snack too! Both kids and adults love them. My only wish is that we could buy them in a 6 pack rather than a 4 pack!
Kimmie P.
I love this yogurt brand. Not a fan of this flavor at all. Didn't like when the mint Oreos came out, idk why I thought this flavor yogurt would of been better. I just don't think mint belong in yogurts. It's a weird taste in my opinion. Sweet and mint.. bleh.
Jillian S.
This is the perfect little snack! and my kids LOVE it! its just a tad of mint, not too over powering and the oreo cookie crunch is the perfect topping to mix in this flavor.  my kids always ask me to buy this flavor again and again, over the other flavors offered. it also makes my son happy to get this small snack in his lunch box at school.
Michelle R.
Anyone know if these are as "minty" as the cookies themselves?