YoCrunch Lowfat Yogurt With Fun Toppings Vanilla Trail Mix M & M's Peanuts & Raisins - 4 CT

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt With Fun Toppings Vanilla Trail Mix M & M's® Peanuts & Raisins.
Chocolate candies and peanuts & raisins.
Milk chocolate.
Vitamins A & D added 1% milkfat live & active cultures.
Vanilla with other natural flavors. see more...

Samantha H.
Peru
Love this yogurt. Perfect combination of soft with crunchy! Will definitely continue to purchase this product
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My kids love these yogurts! Great size for their lunch boxes or for a snack at home.. Great price and value.
Brittany Y.
Imler, PA
This is one of my all time favorite snacks! Never had any complaints. Love love love it! A++++++++++++++++
Nikki M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this as a treat for the kids. They love them. It gives them a treat in a healthier way then ice cream
Maria G.
This is a fun and great way to get the kids to eat something healthy. My kids absolutely love this yogurt
Sarika A.
Connecticut
These are really good there's a lot of protein and stuff in this and apparently it's quite good for you
Jessica P.
Sioux Falls , SD
Love these & so does my 6 year old. Absolutely delicious & love that they are at least fairly healthy.
Lisa H.
Sweet & salty. Yum! Perfect pairing for yogurt. I could eat it everyday. Who doesn't love chocolate?
Courtney L.
Calhoun, LA
I Love this mix of yogurt goodness! It’s a favorite for both me and the kids. We keep it on hand!
Jessica M.
Oakhurst, NJ
This yogurt has it all, great tasting with nuts & chocolate. Most importantly my kids love it.