YoCrunch Lowfat Yogurt With Fun Toppings Vanilla Trail Mix M & M's Peanuts & Raisins - 4 CT

BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt With Fun Toppings Vanilla Trail Mix M & M's® Peanuts & Raisins.
Chocolate candies and peanuts & raisins.
Milk chocolate.
Vitamins A & D added 1% milkfat live & active cultures.
Vanilla with other natural flavors. see more...

Josefine M.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy then for my kids they like that it has chocolate, it not expensive and they have a variety of flavor to choose from
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
MY son loves this stuff I'm happy enough that he eats the yogurt it's a win win he gets m & m And I get him to eat dairy
Rebecca Z.
WOODINVILLE, WA
My son loves these. I am not a big yogurt eater but these are fun and taste great. A fun healthy snack for the family.
Tina F.
Clifton, NJ
I purchase these for my kids and they absolutely love it. They always look forward to taking it to school as a snack.
Desirae M.
Wyoming
The yogurt was alright flavored. Could have tasted better. Wasn't that much vanilla. The m&m's gave it a nice crunch.
Melissa B.
My kids lived this low fat yogurt. They didn't even know it was low fat! The mini m&m where a huge treat for them.
shyller r.
I love when my mom buys me these. I eat them all up before the next day. I could be a spokesperson for YoCrunch.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
These are delicious. I love the fun toppings they have to offer. It makes for a nice finish to your tasty snack.
Jake W.
Trevose
I eat this alot. It comes with m and m candies. I has just the right amount of yogurt and candy for a nice snack
Teala W.
occidental, CA
We love yocrunch yogurts. All different types of variety to choose from. But my kids love the m&m ones the best.