YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt M&M® Chocolate Candies, Oreo® Cookie Pieces uploaded by Renee C.

BY YOCRUNCH

Great Taste of Vanilla YogurtTwo of your Favorite Toppings in One Pack!Good Source of Calcium and Excellent Source of Vitamin D*Great as a Meal or a Snack on the Go! see more...

Renee C.
Renee C.
Roseville, CA
My 4 year old loves yogurt of all types; however, my 7 year old...not so much. It's like pulling teeth to get her to eat most dairy products, but ever since I found YoCrunch M&M, Oreo, she has become quite the yogurt lover! I do a pretty good job of limiting their sugar intake, but I'm willing to give a little to get her to eat it. She also doesn't drink milk, so YoCrunch jas really saved me. I think there is the perfect amount of "sweet treat" to get kids to love it. The first time she tried it, she told me it felt like she was eating ice cream. I must admit, both of my kids tend to lean towards the Oreo over the M&M, but they love both! These are perfect for school lunches too!
Rae B.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
This yogurt is easily comparable to some of the higher priced yogurts I have found. The flavors are perfect. I found that the consistency is also exactly what I would like to see in my yogurt choices. The variety of the types of cookies and candies you can have included are perfect to keep the kids occupied. I would purchase it again and again. High recommendations.
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
Adore these yogurts! I have them occasionally but when I do they're amazing. I love the fact that I can have a delicious yogurt along with some candy or something sweet. I definitely think that these would be a good thing for kids as they can be used for portion control and what not. But overall, good snack, and the yogurt is smooth and delicious.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
YoCrunch with Oreo pieces is either in my daughter's lunch box every day or eaten by her as an afternoon snack. The yogurt helps her gut stay normal, and the oreos add a touch of chocolatey sweetness and a little crunch. I've recommended this product to others and feel it's the perfect price for the value.
Julie O.
Julie O.
Philadelphia, PA
The Oreo and M$M yogurt by yocrunch is everything! It is the best yogurt I ever had and I am not lying. This yogurt is affordable and delicious! When I first tasted this greatness I couldn't stop eating it. My favorite is the Oreo! I recommend this to anyone who loves yogurt and wants a quick easy snack.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Huntington Beach, CA
I do not eat yogurt that often but when I do, I buy these. I love the oreo and yogurt mixed. It is a healthier alternative to like chips or something and I am a repeat customer. I wouldn't say that it is the healthiest choice of all though. I definitely would buy it again.
Kari M.
Kari M.
I am not a milk drinker. So yogurt is one of the ways i try to get my calcium in for the day. I get this one on occasion because the cookies in it just add that extra crunch that goes so well with yogurt! The actual yogurt itself isn't bad even without the added cookies :D
Gillian O.
Gillian O.
Dodge City, KS
These are delicious! They make a nice sweet snack when you don't want something heavy. I have bought these many times before and I will definitely buy them again. They are very affordable and easy to find at pretty much any grocery store. I would recommend these.
Mia B.
Mia B.
These are the perfect to go snacks. The mix of crunchy Oreos and smooth yogurts is amazing. I buy this product every week when I go grocery shopping. They are quite cheap for such a great flavored snack. I would recommend especially to those with kids.
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
These are so good it's like eating dessert for breakfast! My favorite are the m&m and Oreo kinds. I gave this a 4 star rating only because their kind of on the expensive side. Their a good healthy snack tho and I would recommend to others