YoCrunch® Lowfat Yogurt M&M® Chocolate Candies, Oreo® Cookie Pieces uploaded by Renee C.

BY YOCRUNCH

Great Taste of Vanilla YogurtTwo of your Favorite Toppings in One Pack!Good Source of Calcium and Excellent Source of Vitamin D*Great as a Meal or a Snack on the Go! see more...

Jessica G.
San Antonio , TX
I get this for my daughter, I know it’s not the ‘best’ for her, but it’s one of the only ways I can get her to eat yogurt. The price is on par with other brands and is usually widely available. For a special ‘treat’ I stir the m&ms in, put a popsicle stick in the middle and freeze it!
J. L.
Yum Yum Yum YUM! My entire household loves these flavors! They are in my children's snack bags every day! We buy them in bulk and always have them stocked in the house. They are the perfect combo of flavors and I love replacing some more high calorie sweets with these!
Katie G.
Washington, MO
The yogurt flavor alone is mazing but adding in the little bits of candy and fruits makes it that much better! I purchase these on just about every shopping trip. It is way better then other brands similar to it but nothing can compete with these
Megan R.
YoCrunch M&M vanilla is my go to for this brand. Love that they come as singles, 4 packs or large boxes which have about 12 in them 6 of each kind. Great price for a great yogurt with a sweet crunch to it
Leah L.
Chattanooga
My favorite yogurt! I work long 10-hour shifts at a warehouse, so on my morning work break, I like a nice chilled yogurt cup to get my day going. After several months of plain vanilla yogurt, I found YoCrunch yogurt with M&M candies ans Oreo cookies. This yogurt is so good. I've also never seen another brand incorporate sweets into what can be such a bland breakfast fod.
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
This are my favorites yogurts since I was little i love them they are sooo good, there is always a bunch of them on my fridge😂 my favorite one is the vanilla yogurt with m&ms is just so good I really recommend buying this, seriously you won’t regret it
Autumn M.
Frederick
I am in love with these! I love they are not to many calories so when I'm dieting it's the perfect thing to eat when craving something sweet. Also my kids love eating them as well.
Chrisha B.
I really enjoyed eating this yogurt i felt that by eating a yogurt with oreos and m&ms that i had the good with the bad. I like how the sweets are separated from the yogurt because sometime i liked to eat the yogurt plain then sometimes i liked to mix both the oreos and m&ms together in one. It's awesome packaging.
Shannon D.
Alex City, AL
This is the only yogurt I will eat. I love how they give you different options with the toppings. Just wish my local store had the strawberry with Dove chocolate more often.
Ariel M.
Aurora
This Yogurt is good you can take it to work with you even for a snack it got candy in it so it's healthy and sweet and I would recommend this to anybody and it's affordable cheap I pay 199 Ford your kids can eat it everybody in the house can you eat it I will recommend this 2 my Facebook friends my Instagram friends anybody in my house just for them to try it