BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Fruit Parfait™ Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt.
4 cups.
Vitamin A&D added.
With strawberries & other natural flavors, with natural lowfat granola.
Loaded with real fruit.
Live & active cultures.
4 - 4 oz (113) cups 16 oz (453g). see more...

Patty A.
San Pablo, CA
Love the flavors it come in. Really taste . Everyone should try it I truly recommend. It’s good for braskfast or a snack. Like taking them to work for a snack. I also put chop banana or apples in them.  My kids love them too. And there low fat too. Great product.  YoCrunch Fruit Parfait Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt - 4 CT
Kyrsten C.
Mammoth Spring
The packaging is easy to open and convenient for on the go moments. I dont really like yogurt but try to eat healthy, so i go to parfeitts to help with flavor. I was slightly dissapointed of the taste of these parfeitts, they tasted more plain than I anticipated. The overall product wasn't worth the price.
celia r.
My daughter loves them! She could eat em all in one setting lol! I've personally had them myself & I liked the texture the toppings provide & how the plain yogurt doesn't have a tart taste & no weird after taste like I've gotten from other yogurt brands (:
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Yummy yummy in my tummy. This yogurt is very good. I love the brand. It’s a great value for the price. I bought it at Walmart and Kroger. Very healthy for you I’d say. Definitely would recommend to others.
Chayla H.
Love Love Love these! When in need of a snack that doesn’t put me overboard in the unhealthy department or I’m craving something sweet, this inexpensive yogurt is where it’s at! It’s my ice cream. Haha
Jordan C.
Suffolk
Very delicious. The way the crunch and the yogurt go hand in hand is very delicious. Is the product healthy, the crunch and the yogurt kinda balance each other out.
Dayana V.
I am very picky about the yogurt that I eat, but i love yocrunch because of the fruit and granola that comes with it. The taste is great and they have a couple different flavors. The real fruit is what I like about it.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These are sooooo good. I honestly love parfait and this one is so great. I don't have any negative thing to say about this product. To me it has great taste and I would eat it everyday if I could. I would recommend if you're looking to buy it.
Lisa M.
Houston, PA
Yoplait is one of my favorite brands of yogurt, I liked these ones except for the jelly like fruit at the bottom, would like to see just the fruit and not the jelly, could have some with more variety in the granola, such as chocolate chips or coconut flakes or even almond pieces.
Morgan E.
So yummy! My mom buys these for my brothers and I almost weekly and they're gone almost immediately. I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but having a nice topping to add into it makes it much more enjoyable!