BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces.
4 cups.
Cookies n' cream with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
1% milkfat.
4-4 oz (113g) cups 16 oz (453g).
Live & active cultures. see more...

YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces
  • "I love this yogurt , I could eat them all, it good to eat these during lunch or a snack ." in 1 review
Sadie J.
Sarasota, FL
Honestly one of the best tasting yogurt
it takes like heaven in ur mouth
the Oreos and M&M ones are the best
the yogurt take so good
everyone needs to try this
there’s really not any yogurts that taste the same
highly recommened
go to local grocery and go get you some you’ll keep getting more and more

Megan R.
Holden Beach
bought this yogurt with a coupon, and although I wouldn't pay full price for it, it's a tasty treat after dinner or maybe a snack. The chocolate cookie pieces are very sweet so it's not so much a morning breakfast type item. I enjoyed it but I think I would tire of this flavour after the novelty wore off.
Kyrsten C.
Mammoth Spring
I don't really like yogurt, but this tastes just like a desert that is healthy for you. I love the Oreo bits the most! Makes me remeber being able to scarf down an ice cream cone with little to no guilt. Plus the packaging is easy to open and convenient for on the go momments, and not too expensive.
EmilyMay💚👽 J.
Mesa
Super yummy! I have always loved just plain vanilla yogurt and the low-fat that comes with this product is awesome! Everyone loves Oreos and the chocolate crunch they bring against cold creamy vanilla yogurt is divine! My kids love it and so do me and my husband!
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Basically the only yogurt I’ll eat. I buy this at Walmart or Hy-Vee. The added crunch helps those yogurt haters like me be able to enjoy it. It’s a little pricier than basic yogurt but if you’re like me and don’t care for yogurt but want probiotics it’s great.
Madison T.
Harrison, AR
These are soooooo good! The taste of the amazing yogurt plus the taste of the Oreos is a perfect match! Every time I go to the store and see these I ask to get them, every time!!!! I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for an amazing Yogurt!!
Ali G.
Saint Johnsbury
My children love this yogurt. I buy it occasionally for a special treat. It never lasts long in our home. Usually ends up in a fight hahaha. I've learned to label each one with their name so that there is no confusion and everyone gets their fair share. ☺
Kelli C.
Largo, FL
I love this yougurt. It is very afforadable. Taste is so creamy and smooth. I like it better than chobani, taste is better. It is healthy and a treat. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. Love that there is dif variety of these yougurts.
Love J.
Las Vegas
This is literally heaven on earth it’s like ur own McFlurry the Oreo to yogurt ratio is great
Perfect chocolate taste but not too much. I love it. Very affordable and can be found basically at any grocery store. Good for snacks.. kids lunch etc.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
This yogurt is okay. It’s kind of sour, not like Greek yogurt would be, but it’s tart. This isn’t my favorite yogurt, but it’s decent and the Oreo makes it good! Not too much to say about this product, I will purchase from time to time.
Iesha G.
Brookdale , NS
Has anyone tried the m&ms ors Reese pieces ones ?
Michele M.
Novi, MI
I love Oreo, but I don’t love the awkward taste of yogurt. How much does this yogurt taste like yogurt? Yes, I know I’m ridiculous. Hahaha
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who would add granola with this?
Lucy H.
London, WY
Does this contain a lot of sugar?
rachel r.
Lomita, CA
Yes. . Me and my kids love it.