YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces

YoCrunch® Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces.
4 cups.
Cookies n' cream with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
1% milkfat.
4-4 oz (113g) cups 16 oz (453g).
Live & active cultures. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love this yogurt , I could eat them all, it good to eat these during lunch or a snack ." in 1 review
Megan R.
Holden Beach
bought this yogurt with a coupon, and although I wouldn't pay full price for it, it's a tasty treat after dinner or maybe a snack. The chocolate cookie pieces are very sweet so it's not so much a morning breakfast type item. I enjoyed it but I think I would tire of this flavour after the novelty wore off.
Kyrsten C.
Mammoth Spring
I don't really like yogurt, but this tastes just like a desert that is healthy for you. I love the Oreo bits the most! Makes me remeber being able to scarf down an ice cream cone with little to no guilt. Plus the packaging is easy to open and convenient for on the go momments, and not too expensive.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Basically the only yogurt I’ll eat. I buy this at Walmart or Hy-Vee. The added crunch helps those yogurt haters like me be able to enjoy it. It’s a little pricier than basic yogurt but if you’re like me and don’t care for yogurt but want probiotics it’s great.
Madison T.
Harrison, AR
These are soooooo good! The taste of the amazing yogurt plus the taste of the Oreos is a perfect match! Every time I go to the store and see these I ask to get them, every time!!!! I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for an amazing Yogurt!!
Ali G.
Saint Johnsbury
My children love this yogurt. I buy it occasionally for a special treat. It never lasts long in our home. Usually ends up in a fight hahaha. I've learned to label each one with their name so that there is no confusion and everyone gets their fair share. ☺
Kelli C.
Largo, FL
I love this yougurt. It is very afforadable. Taste is so creamy and smooth. I like it better than chobani, taste is better. It is healthy and a treat. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. Love that there is dif variety of these yougurts.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I have to say it, I'm glad this is here for me to review because I literally eat these every day. These are so good I wish the portions were bigger but since there are pieces of Oreos to mix into them I'm assuming they are more for children that you can buy the bigger cups that are singles which are a good size. It's my favorite food for a long time now that comes from the grocery store. If you haven't tried it you really should.
Rohanna F.
This was one of my favorite snacks when I was a child and it still is! I just love the Oreo pieces of the vanilla yogurt. Gives a little crunch to your yogurt. I honestly do by this yogurt whenever I see it in stores or as often as I can
ileana g.
These remind me of childhood, I used to love the Oreo one, feels like you’re eating cookies & cream but with half the sugar & fat. Also enjoy how convenient the prepackaged serving sizes are. Yummy snack for kids & adults.
Elena S.
St. Clair Shores
This is my favorite yogurt. It is so tasty. The other flip products are not as good. It tastes sweet and crunchy with the cookies which I like. I can’t say it is super healthy but it is a healthier snack when you want something sweet. I definitely recommend.
Iesha G.
Brookdale , Ns
Has anyone tried the m&ms ors Reese pieces ones ?
Lucy H.
London, ON
Does this contain a lot of sugar?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who would add granola with this?
rachel r.
Lomita, CA
Yes. . Me and my kids love it.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
I love Oreo, but I don’t love the awkward taste of yogurt. How much does this yogurt taste like yogurt? Yes, I know I’m ridiculous. Hahaha