BY YOCRUNCH #25 in Yogurt

YoCrunch® Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces.
4 cups.
Cookies n' cream with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
1% milkfat.
4-4 oz (113g) cups 16 oz (453g).
Live & active cultures. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love this yogurt , I could eat them all, it good to eat these during lunch or a snack ." in 1 review
Amber M.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite "spoil me" freebie that I get and enjoy!!!! I love the way the Oreos taste mixed with the vanilla yogurt and it's still healthy so I'm not completely eating outside my diet! This is for sure my guilty pleasure that I will continue to enjoy!!! If you haven't tried it yet you need to!!! You won't regret it!
Olana C.
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC
This product is a hit in my household!!! The kids as well as my husband and I love the Oreo yocrunch. We also love that thus product is always onsale. Also regular price is affordable as well. The flavor is magnificent. This product gas to be in the fridge or else I'll have some angry girls.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
Let me just tell you. My love for this yogurt knows no bounds. I got this at Wal-Mart as a young child and I have never forgotten the wonderful Oreo goodness that is this yogurt. Writing this review has reminded me to go and get this perfectly delicious and very unhealthy yogurt.
Ty M.
Ty M.
Rochester, NY
These are my favorite thing in the whole wide world. They are tiny, cute, and affordable for a little pack. I like having it for a snack and packing one for lunch! The flavor is amazing. I highly recommend mixing the yogurt with the oreos crumbles into making a yummy yogurt pop!
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Bristolville, OH
They were pretty good for throwing in my school lunch, they were pretty cheap, and they were pretty yummy. They at first taste a bit odd because it's low fat, but you get used to it and it's delicious. The oreo pieces are my favorite as they aren't rock hard like the mnm bits.
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
These have been my favorite since I was a little kid. I still remember when they came out. I usually buy them at Kroger for a good price. The flavor is excellent and has a perfect texture for yogurt. They cookies probably aren't that healthy for you but they're so delicious!
Candace S.
Candace S.
This is the only kind of YoCrunch I have ever tried, but it is really good. I typically like cookies n' cream flavored foods. I have never had another product like it. I have only tried it once, but I really enjoyed it, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone else.
Toni T.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
This is my favorite indulgence that does not leave me feeling guilty. I love the vanilla yogurt and the oreo cookie pieces make it sooo yummy. I buy it every week and wish they made huge tubs of it because it is such a delicious treat that is my not so guilty pleasure
Austin J.
Austin J.
My little sibling is really obsessed with these. definitely a treat, but a tasty one nonetheless . Can't go wrong, it's vanilla yogurt with oreos. Great for kids. Convenient. Not too expensive. Wait for a sale though! Right now they're 3/$6. Definitely stocking up!
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt and it is my go to yogurt! It is sweet but not too sweet and helps when you are craving unhealthy foods (like a candy bar). It is a good value for the price and I usually buy mine at Walmart! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it!
Iesha G.
Iesha G.
Brookdale , Ns
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the m&ms ors Reese pieces ones ?
rachel r.
rachel r.
Lomita, CA
Yes. . Me and my kids love it.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Oakville, ON
Does this contain a lot of sugar?
hidexi m.