BY YOCRUNCH

YoCrunch® Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces.
4 cups.
Cookies n' cream with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
1% milkfat.
4-4 oz (113g) cups 16 oz (453g).
Live & active cultures. see more...

YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces
  • "I love this yogurt , I could eat them all, it good to eat these during lunch or a snack ." in 1 review
Jane W.
Elkhart
The yogurt in these is not my favorite, though I think this may be because I simply don't like the flavor of plain yogurt. The Oreo piece to yogurt ratio seems like it's really off to me. The result is that a lot of the plain yogurt flavor comes through to me. The bites with more Oreo pieces are great... The ones without not so much.
Mary B.
Charleston
 I love these products. The yogurt is a little bland but the Oreo crunch is make up for all flavor that may be lacking in the yogurt. It’s a very good value appropriate price point and good amount of yogurt comes in the packages. I would definitely recommend to my friends
Amberly H.
Anderson
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these for my husband who has a bit of a sweet tooth. He loves them! The 4 pack is definitely a better deal for your money if you eat these a lot. They're a quick and easy snack! They are definitely on the sweet side, but still have all the healthy benefits of yogurt.
Eram G.
Milwaukee
My favorite is the one with the oreo pieces. It tastes good and it is a healthy alternative to junk food. It is affordable and i would buy it again. My family prefers this too. It tastes good and it is better then eating oreo cookies plain. Yummy and delicious
arleth g.
los angeles
These are my favorite. I love them they are so good. Only problem is that when you try opening the Oreo part sometimes it’s a bit hard so it spills. But overall it’s very good. And affordable too. My siblings and I eat these all the time.
Sarah E.
Joppa, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the tartness of the yogurt and the sweetness of the Oreos together. I feel that you get way too much yogurt and not enough cookie. I have been eating these since I was a child. Still love them just as much.
•Bernie •.
Fort Washington
Purchased at: Target
These taste soo delicious! When I get back from school I eat this a a little snack.Its a super convenient snack. I also love all the other options with other toppings. It comes with a generous amount in a pack.
Danielle D.
Morton, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is sooo good and easy to pack for a child who doesn’t like to eat healthier. It adds enough crunch and sweetness to the yogurt and tastes amazing! I’m a sucker for sweets and this is a healthy alternative!
Nawal S.
Belle Glade, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg my ultimate favorite!! Can eat these all day, everyday lol. So good and I love the flavor of the yogurt, it has a little vanilla touch to it and not just a regular blan yogurt taste
Autumn D.
Hillsboro, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids LOVE these. Obviously there's a lot of sugar, but I love replacing dessert with something sorta healthy that my kids honestly beg for. Great great for every now and then.
Iesha G.
Brookdale , NS
Has anyone tried the m&ms ors Reese pieces ones ?
Michele M.
Novi, MI
I love Oreo, but I don’t love the awkward taste of yogurt. How much does this yogurt taste like yogurt? Yes, I know I’m ridiculous. Hahaha
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Who would add granola with this?
Lucy H.
London, ON
Does this contain a lot of sugar?
rachel r.
Lomita, CA
Yes. . Me and my kids love it.