BY YOCRUNCH #7 in Yogurt

YoCrunch® Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces.
4 cups.
Cookies n' cream with other natural flavors lowfat yogurt.
Vitamins A&D added.
1% milkfat.
4-4 oz (113g) cups 16 oz (453g).
Live & active cultures. see more...

YoCrunch Cookies n' Cream Lowfat Yogurt with Oreo Cookie Pieces
  • "I love this yogurt , I could eat them all, it good to eat these during lunch or a snack ." in 1 review
Genna S.
Canton, MA
Wow these are great! I don't usually like the taste of vanilla yogurts, but this one tastes Like it's much sweeter than most vanilla yogurts, Like a honey taste (which i feel is AMAZING)! then being able to sprinkle crumbled Oreo cookies over the too, mixing it in&having that 1st bite... yummmm! The flavors contrast very good together & adding the oreo gives it a crunch that makes it even better!!!
Brittany S.
Taylorsville, NC
This is so tasty!!! I’m not big on eating just plain yogurt so when I’m able to put something in it to give it some flavor it makes it much manageable to eat and trying to keep candy cut out or sweets is hard so to be able to eat a few pieces of candy in yogurt is rewarding and helps with the crave for candy
Megan R.
Holden Beach
bought this yogurt with a coupon, and although I wouldn't pay full price for it, it's a tasty treat after dinner or maybe a snack. The chocolate cookie pieces are very sweet so it's not so much a morning breakfast type item. I enjoyed it but I think I would tire of this flavour after the novelty wore off.
Kyrsten C.
Mammoth Spring
I don't really like yogurt, but this tastes just like a desert that is healthy for you. I love the Oreo bits the most! Makes me remeber being able to scarf down an ice cream cone with little to no guilt. Plus the packaging is easy to open and convenient for on the go momments, and not too expensive.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Basically the only yogurt I’ll eat. I buy this at Walmart or Hy-Vee. The added crunch helps those yogurt haters like me be able to enjoy it. It’s a little pricier than basic yogurt but if you’re like me and don’t care for yogurt but want probiotics it’s great.
Ali G.
Saint Johnsbury
My children love this yogurt. I buy it occasionally for a special treat. It never lasts long in our home. Usually ends up in a fight hahaha. I've learned to label each one with their name so that there is no confusion and everyone gets their fair share. ☺
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I have to say it, I'm glad this is here for me to review because I literally eat these every day. These are so good I wish the portions were bigger but since there are pieces of Oreos to mix into them I'm assuming they are more for children that you can buy the bigger cups that are singles which are a good size. It's my favorite food for a long time now that comes from the grocery store. If you haven't tried it you really should.
ileana g.
These remind me of childhood, I used to love the Oreo one, feels like you’re eating cookies & cream but with half the sugar & fat. Also enjoy how convenient the prepackaged serving sizes are. Yummy snack for kids & adults.
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
Love this yogurt! Love Oreos! Mix them together and it’s super yummy and quick, fun snack! I purchase this every so often. I love crunchy stuff and it’s honestly a perfect mix together. It always puts me in a good mood!
Brittany K.
Columbia
Absolutely love yocrunch!!! Started eating them as a kid and have been hooked since. Don't feel guilty when I eat it and satisfies my sweet tooth. Great value as well and definitely definitely recommend to anyone
Iesha G.
Brookdale , Ns
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the m&ms ors Reese pieces ones ?
Lucy H.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
Does this contain a lot of sugar?
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
Who would add granola with this?
rachel r.
Lomita, CA
Yes. . Me and my kids love it.
hidexi m.