Yocrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogs Rice Krispies Lowfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

Angela L.
Merrimack
Nice quick snack. Bring me back to my childhood with the flavors. I like how the crunch adds texture to the yogurt. The flavors compliment each other. Taste just like a bowl of cereal!
Kayla E.
I buy these for breakfast and I love it! The yogurt is yummy and the Rice Krispies are the perfect treat. Other kinds have candy and I never really want that for breakfast. This is a perfect blend for me.
Binty S.
I eat these every morning when I'm on the go and can't cook up breakfast. They are pretty healthy and taste good. I have bought these multiple times and will continue to buy this. I get them at my Shoprite. And they always have sales for buy 4 for 6.00. Would highly recommend.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Laura P.
This yogurt is one of my favorites it's very tasty and the cereal on the top makes it even better. It's very affordable because they come in packs. I'm a repeat consumer Because I love it so much. I will keep buying this yogurt
Niecey E.
Oxford, NC
YoCrunch Rice Krispies Yogurt bowl was so tasty! It's a great alternative to sweet cereal. It is a very good healthy breakfast. It's such a amazing easy on the go food for a busy mom like myself.
Nora C.
Provo, UT
My kids love any yogurt with cereal if is not included they add their own they are always looking for new flavors it tastes like the yoplait we have buy it many times now and we definitely recommend this product.
Briana A.
Los Angeles, CA
So super yummy!! I might be biased because rice crisp is my favorite cereal, but I thought it was delicious. Super affordable too, it's great for on the go or as a nice breakfast. Fills you up pretty nicely as well.
Samantha
This is a great food item. The kids love it and it is so tasty. This is my first time buying and would definitely buy it again. I bought it at my local food store and the taste was better then expected.
Chrissy A.
Memphis, TN
My children seem to like these yougurts that you can add extras in them. For me I rather have something more. I don't it seems like it missing something. I dont know exactly what is it.