Yocrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogs Rice Krispies Lowfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Angela L.
Merrimack
Nice quick snack. Bring me back to my childhood with the flavors. I like how the crunch adds texture to the yogurt. The flavors compliment each other. Taste just like a bowl of cereal!
Laura P.
This yogurt is one of my favorites it's very tasty and the cereal on the top makes it even better. It's very affordable because they come in packs. I'm a repeat consumer Because I love it so much. I will keep buying this yogurt
Kayla E.
I buy these for breakfast and I love it! The yogurt is yummy and the Rice Krispies are the perfect treat. Other kinds have candy and I never really want that for breakfast. This is a perfect blend for me.
Nora C.
Provo, UT
My kids love any yogurt with cereal if is not included they add their own they are always looking for new flavors it tastes like the yoplait we have buy it many times now and we definitely recommend this product.
Briana A.
Los Angeles, CA
So super yummy!! I might be biased because rice crisp is my favorite cereal, but I thought it was delicious. Super affordable too, it's great for on the go or as a nice breakfast. Fills you up pretty nicely as well.
Samantha
This is a great food item. The kids love it and it is so tasty. This is my first time buying and would definitely buy it again. I bought it at my local food store and the taste was better then expected.
Crystal F.
So good! Definitely would buy these again. I feel like it doesn't compare to similar products it was my first time trying and I feel like it's not too healthy but I would recommend
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
I have a very picky eater at home and he has recently boycotted cereal which is obviously the easiest option for a busy morning. I ran across this at the store and purchased a few. He loves them! He has had a few different kinds and loves them all. Something about mixing the yogurt and cereal that makes it perfect for him. I have and will continue to purchase in the future and highly recommend these to others!
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
was good or not but she said he did so I'm just going to go withI never tried this before but my aunt has and she said it tastes good but I don't know if it was good or not but she said he did so I'm just going to go with her she said it does I would recommend this to anybody like this kind of weird but it is what it is