Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#324 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Framingham, MA

This yogurt tastes great and isn't too sweet. I love having this for breakfast or a snack
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

Amazing flavor and I live the crunch adding the special k which is my favorite cereal.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Williamsburg , Va

Really good!! I take them to work when I wake up late.. I always buy them at Walmart
Teegan T.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY

Great on the go! Bring anywhere an eat up. There healthy and very good for you.
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie

I actually need this right now like I'm a vanilla freak like ask my sister 😂😘
Angel K.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN

#influenstert showed me the variety of products available I was unaware of #YoCrunchbanana with Nila WFers Pieces #Lowfat Yogurt, but my kids love it and it is easy to carry on the road with no mess. My children love the individual packages and they get to pick their own flavor.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL

My very picky kids love this and they don't like much! This is a top choice for sure, you can not go wrong here.
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
Angoon, AK

My dad bought this for me last year I like it! I'm only allowed to eat low fat yogurts cause I'm diabetic
Haley D.
Haley D.
East Mc Keesport, PA

Filling and delicious. Creamy yogurt and the cereal tasted so much better than other brands
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA

Great taste and perfect snack when you're on the go! Healthy alternative to a lot of other snacks I might reach for

Join Now