YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Giuseppe L.
Giuseppe L.
Love having these in my fridge as snacks when I get a little hungry and it's not dinner time yet. They are great in holding me over. I like the Special K ones the best. Adds a little crunch into my yougurt! Definitely worth a try if you're looking for something that's a healthier snack.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Xenia, OH
This is great! It's a nice, quick cup to grab on the go for breakfast. I always combine some berries with it to make it an absolutely perfect combination. Plus the crunch adds some good texture and makes it so you don't have to pack an extra addition for the meal!
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
This yogurt has the best of both worlds! Greek yogurt and cereal is delicious. It's a little expensive for only one cup but it's worth to try it. Healthy cereal and health Greek yogurt. It's definitely worth the try:)
Emma H.
Emma H.
This is the yogurt I eat for breakfast almost every morning. The mixture of yogurt and cereal is not only filling but it's good for you as well. I really enjoy yogurt on it's own but the cereal helps to keep me fuller longer. It's very affordable and you can find it in almost any grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Westminster, CO
Best stuff ever tastes just like the special k cereal. my daughter is also a big fan of it she loves her yogurt. It's super healthy and doesn't have so much sugar like some other yogurts. I'd prefer this one over any other yogurt
Laura A.
Laura A.
New York
Working long hours and trying to maintain a healthy diet, this was my go to for breakfast. I was getting me some fiber along with some probiotics and to top it all off it wasn't high in calorie count.
Allie O.
Allie O.
Boston
Delicious! My only complaint is that the cereal gets soggy very quickly... however, the yogurt is very good regardless! I like to add berries and eat it for breakfast!
ziada g.
ziada g.
New Carrolltn, MD
Taste great! The toppings mixed with the yogurt is a great combination. I bought it at my local grocery store and it's one of the best yogurts I've had compared to other yogurts out there. It taste very sweet and like vanilla. I'd definitely buy it again!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
These taste so good and the mix of the cereal I dally eat one of these every morning for breakfast. I'll defiantly be buying more of these delicious creamy yogurts!
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT
I love special k cereal so i had to give this a try and i am surprised i like it a lot. I am picky with yogurt so this one a give a thumb up