YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Erica D.
Citra, FL
My very picky kids love this and they don't like much! This is a top choice for sure, you can not go wrong here.
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
I wasn't a fan, I like something more sweet this just tasted a little bland to me,I won't be recommending these!
LEAR27174 marysol g.
Rich delicious nutritious very good combination of cereal and yogurt for the whole family and an excellent snack
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
These are very good, rich creamy yogurt and then you to and add the best cereal out there to this yummy yogurt!
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
This is really good with the almonds it's even better it keeps me full for a really long time. I lose weight!!!
Amber j.
Special k yogurt is the best! I love the crunchy cereal they mix with it but wish they had a strawberry kind
Razona P.
Perry, FL
It's really good. Makes you feel good about your body also. Helps curve hunger. I would definitely buy again
marley s.
Beckley, WV
Healthy snack and it is also yummy so that is a plus. Not too expensive either so it is in my grocery budget.
Tara B.
Ash , NC
I've tried the special k diet and it works! This is a new great snack they have added and they are delicious.
Lisa D.
Fenton, MI
My daughter loves this yogurt and I don't feel guilty about giving it to her because it's not full of sugar.