YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
I wasn't a fan, I like something more sweet this just tasted a little bland to me,I won't be recommending these!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
My very picky kids love this and they don't like much! This is a top choice for sure, you can not go wrong here.
Zoe R.
Candler, NC
Such a great idea! I love grabbing one of these for an easy breakfast! And very good for you too! Love love love
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
This is really good with the almonds it's even better it keeps me full for a really long time. I lose weight!!!
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
These are very good, rich creamy yogurt and then you to and add the best cereal out there to this yummy yogurt!
Lisa D.
Fenton, MI
My daughter loves this yogurt and I don't feel guilty about giving it to her because it's not full of sugar.
marley s.
Beckley, WV
Healthy snack and it is also yummy so that is a plus. Not too expensive either so it is in my grocery budget.
Tara B.
Ash , NC
I've tried the special k diet and it works! This is a new great snack they have added and they are delicious.
Amber j.
Special k yogurt is the best! I love the crunchy cereal they mix with it but wish they had a strawberry kind
Razona P.
perry florida
It's really good. Makes you feel good about your body also. Helps curve hunger. I would definitely buy again