YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I really like this yogurt because it's better than just eating plain old yogurt. Personally, I don't get full off of yogurt, but because this one has cereal, I actually feel fuller and less inclined to snack more. There's also a nice texture to having a crunchy part with the creaminess of the yogurt itself.
Samantha B.
I love the yocrunch yogurt but the Greek yogurt is nasty to me it's like thicker than regular yogurt kind of like a moose with the thickness I just couldn't eat it it's not for me
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
This is great! It's a nice, quick cup to grab on the go for breakfast. I always combine some berries with it to make it an absolutely perfect combination. Plus the crunch adds some good texture and makes it so you don't have to pack an extra addition for the meal!
Emma H.
This is the yogurt I eat for breakfast almost every morning. The mixture of yogurt and cereal is not only filling but it's good for you as well. I really enjoy yogurt on it's own but the cereal helps to keep me fuller longer. It's very affordable and you can find it in almost any grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Cecilia P.
This yogurt has the best of both worlds! Greek yogurt and cereal is delicious. It's a little expensive for only one cup but it's worth to try it. Healthy cereal and health Greek yogurt. It's definitely worth the try:)
Kimberly V.
Westminster, CO
Best stuff ever tastes just like the special k cereal. my daughter is also a big fan of it she loves her yogurt. It's super healthy and doesn't have so much sugar like some other yogurts. I'd prefer this one over any other yogurt
Laura A.
Woodside, NY
Working long hours and trying to maintain a healthy diet, this was my go to for breakfast. I was getting me some fiber along with some probiotics and to top it all off it wasn't high in calorie count.
Allie O.
Boston
Delicious! My only complaint is that the cereal gets soggy very quickly... however, the yogurt is very good regardless! I like to add berries and eat it for breakfast!
ziada g.
New Carrollton , MD
Taste great! The toppings mixed with the yogurt is a great combination. I bought it at my local grocery store and it's one of the best yogurts I've had compared to other yogurts out there. It taste very sweet and like vanilla. I'd definitely buy it again!
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
These taste so good and the mix of the cereal I dally eat one of these every morning for breakfast. I'll defiantly be buying more of these delicious creamy yogurts!