Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#298 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA

Yum! This is one of my go-to breakfast and morning snack when I'm on the go or running late.
Jornell J.
Jornell J.

I dont get this every time but when i do im like a kid in the candy store i love this stuff
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR

This tastes good and is great for you. You cAnt go wrong with this and it's affordable too
Destiny C.
Destiny C.

This is a mix of yogurt and cereal and it works best in morning to give you a little boost
LEAR24333 Karla R.
LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent yogurt, I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Framingham, MA

This yogurt tastes great and isn't too sweet. I love having this for breakfast or a snack
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

Amazing flavor and I live the crunch adding the special k which is my favorite cereal.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Williamsburg , Va

Really good!! I take them to work when I wake up late.. I always buy them at Walmart
Teegan T.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY

Great on the go! Bring anywhere an eat up. There healthy and very good for you.
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie

I actually need this right now like I'm a vanilla freak like ask my sister 😂😘