Add a Photo

By YOCRUNCH
#325 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
May 16, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup
This yogurt has the best of both worlds! Greek yogurt and cereal is delicious. It's a little expensive for only one cup but it's worth to try it. Healthy cereal and health Greek yogurt. It's definitely worth the try:)
Emma H.
Emma H.
March 1, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
This is the yogurt I eat for breakfast almost every morning. The mixture of yogurt and cereal is not only filling but it's good for you as well. I really enjoy yogurt on it's own but the cereal helps to keep me fuller longer. It's very affordable and you can find it in almost any grocery store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Westminster, CO
June 4, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Best stuff ever tastes just like the special k cereal. my daughter is also a big fan of it she loves her yogurt. It's super healthy and doesn't have so much sugar like some other yogurts. I'd prefer this one over any other yogurt
Allie O.
Allie O.
Boston
May 14, 2017, noon
Delicious! My only complaint is that the cereal gets soggy very quickly... however, the yogurt is very good regardless! I like to add berries and eat it for breakfast!
ziada g.
ziada g.
New Carrolltn, MD
June 18, 2017, 2:26 a.m.
Taste great! The toppings mixed with the yogurt is a great combination. I bought it at my local grocery store and it's one of the best yogurts I've had compared to other yogurts out there. It taste very sweet and like vanilla. I'd definitely buy it again!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
June 3, 2017, 9:10 a.m.
These taste so good and the mix of the cereal I dally eat one of these every morning for breakfast. I'll defiantly be buying more of these delicious creamy yogurts!
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Enfield, CT
March 28, 2017, 4:23 p.m.
I love special k cereal so i had to give this a try and i am surprised i like it a lot. I am picky with yogurt so this one a give a thumb up
Raven C.
Raven C.
Colorado Springs
May 28, 2017, 2:51 a.m.
I wasn't a fan, I like something more sweet this just tasted a little bland to me,I won't be recommending these!
Eliana H.
Eliana H.
Victoria, TX
May 20, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
This is really good with the almonds it's even better it keeps me full for a really long time. I lose weight!!!
Razona P.
Razona P.
perry florida
May 23, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
It's really good. Makes you feel good about your body also. Helps curve hunger. I would definitely buy again