Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#325 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Elle I.
Elle I.
Schenectady, NY

This tasted so good i bought tons of them already it helps me to digest food too and its a good breakfast
It is muivueno is rich save vanilla the sereales are crispy is a rich snack love yocruch cereal bowl
Megan A.
Megan A.

These are the best! May not be the healthiest but they do the job in the morning for a pick me up.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vicksburg, MS

I love this tougher.. Taste great but even better with the special K cereal. Absolutely delicious.
Kay C.
Kay C.

It tastes so amazing. like one of the best yogurts I have ever had. its the perfect size too.
Holly  B.
Holly B.
Springfield , Mo

This is my favorite kind! It's healthy and good tatsting it's definitely worth the money too
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA

Yum! This is one of my go-to breakfast and morning snack when I'm on the go or running late.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.

This is a mix of yogurt and cereal and it works best in morning to give you a little boost
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR

This tastes good and is great for you. You cAnt go wrong with this and it's affordable too
LEAR24333 Karla R.
LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent yogurt, I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%

Join Now