YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

William A.
Clearwater , FL
If heaven was in a a cup of yogurt it would be this. Combines 2 of my favorite breakfast foods. Yogurt and cereal! Genius and delicious!!
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Love these so good i give them to my kids they are wonderful for on the go or mid day snack you cant beat it! good for you and delicious
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Kristi K.
Lineville, AL
Definitely one of my faves! The flavors are always delicious and the added crunch really makes it. I feel energized all morning!!!
Jenessa R.
I loved the crunch and the delicious yogurt! I purchase this all the time for my family  and its at a great price!
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
It improves my stomach and is good way to keep your body slim is very healthy for Digestive Health and it's fun to eat
Ashley O.
Ringgold, GA
Tastes great with the cereal mixed in! The vanilla cereal gives it.great flavor in with the plain taste of the yogurt
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
Great taste and perfect snack when you're on the go! Healthy alternative to a lot of other snacks I might reach for
LEAR27174 marysol g.
Rich delicious nutritious very good combination of cereal and yogurt for the whole family and an excellent snack
Malikka H.
Great taste but the cereal became soggy super fast. Instead of a delightful crunch it was more a chunky texture.