Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#287 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
Ignacia R.
Ignacia R.

It must delicious.... y eat all the days before of my training and give me the energy when i need it.
It is muivueno is rich save vanilla the sereales are crispy is a rich snack love yocruch cereal bowl
Megan A.
Megan A.

These are the best! May not be the healthiest but they do the job in the morning for a pick me up.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vicksburg, MS

I love this tougher.. Taste great but even better with the special K cereal. Absolutely delicious.
Kay C.
Kay C.

It tastes so amazing. like one of the best yogurts I have ever had. its the perfect size too.
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA

Yum! This is one of my go-to breakfast and morning snack when I'm on the go or running late.
Holly  B.
Holly B.
Cape Fair , Mo

This is my favorite kind! It's healthy and good tatsting it's definitely worth the money too
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR

This tastes good and is great for you. You cAnt go wrong with this and it's affordable too
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Framingham, MA

This yogurt tastes great and isn't too sweet. I love having this for breakfast or a snack
LEAR24333 Karla R.
LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent yogurt, I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%

Join Now