YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Yum! This is one of my go-to breakfast and morning snack when I'm on the go or running late.
Holly  B.
Holly B.
Springfield , MO
This is my favorite kind! It's healthy and good tatsting it's definitely worth the money too
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
This tastes good and is great for you. You cAnt go wrong with this and it's affordable too
LEAR24333 Karla R.
LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent yogurt, I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Framingham, MA
This yogurt tastes great and isn't too sweet. I love having this for breakfast or a snack
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Amazing flavor and I live the crunch adding the special k which is my favorite cereal.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Williamsburg , Va
Really good!! I take them to work when I wake up late.. I always buy them at Walmart
Teegan T.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
Great on the go! Bring anywhere an eat up. There healthy and very good for you.
Aaliyah B.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
I actually need this right now like I'm a vanilla freak like ask my sister 😂😘
Angela R.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I really like this yogurt because it's better than just eating plain old yogurt. Personally, I don't get full off of yogurt, but because this one has cereal, I actually feel fuller and less inclined to snack more. There's also a nice texture to having a crunchy part with the creaminess of the yogurt itself.