Add a Photo
YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

By YOCRUNCH
#298 in Yogurt
With other natural flavors.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

These are very good, rich creamy yogurt and then you to and add the best cereal out there to this yummy yogurt!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Fenton, MI

My daughter loves this yogurt and I don't feel guilty about giving it to her because it's not full of sugar.
Amber j.
Amber j.

Special k yogurt is the best! I love the crunchy cereal they mix with it but wish they had a strawberry kind
marlene M.
marlene M.

I love this product.I would buy it more often. I brought this product in a supermarket. It tastes amazing.
Elle I.
Elle I.
Schenectady, NY

This tasted so good i bought tons of them already it helps me to digest food too and its a good breakfast
It is muivueno is rich save vanilla the sereales are crispy is a rich snack love yocruch cereal bowl
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vicksburg, MS

I love this tougher.. Taste great but even better with the special K cereal. Absolutely delicious.
Megan A.
Megan A.

These are the best! May not be the healthiest but they do the job in the morning for a pick me up.
Kay C.
Kay C.

It tastes so amazing. like one of the best yogurts I have ever had. its the perfect size too.
Holly  B.
Holly B.
Springfield , Mo

This is my favorite kind! It's healthy and good tatsting it's definitely worth the money too