YoCrunch® Cereal Bowl Vanilla with Kellogg's® Special K® Original Greek Nonfat Yogurt 4.7 oz. Cup

BY YOCRUNCH

With other natural flavors. see more...

Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
This tastes good and is great for you. You cAnt go wrong with this and it's affordable too
LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent yogurt, I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%
Sarah M.
Framingham, MA
This yogurt tastes great and isn't too sweet. I love having this for breakfast or a snack
Michelle D.
Amazing flavor and I live the crunch adding the special k which is my favorite cereal.
Rosa M.
Manassas , VA
Really good!! I take them to work when I wake up late.. I always buy them at Walmart
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
Great on the go! Bring anywhere an eat up. There healthy and very good for you.
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
I actually need this right now like I'm a vanilla freak like ask my sister 😂😘
Katelyn R.
Shawnee
Yum! I loved this! I really like these yogurts that come with oats or cereals, my husband does as well! I really enjoyed this one, will be picking some more up today when we go get groceries! The yogurt was very good with the cereal and I would recommend giving this one a shot!
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS PRODUCE, VERY SURPRISED ON HOW GOOD IT WAS. IT WAS VERY SWEET AND DID NOT GET TO SOGGY. THE FLAVOR WAS REALLY NICE. I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN FROM THE ALBERTSON'S. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY DIFFERENT FLAVORS AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
Giuseppe L.
Love having these in my fridge as snacks when I get a little hungry and it's not dinner time yet. They are great in holding me over. I like the Special K ones the best. Adds a little crunch into my yougurt! Definitely worth a try if you're looking for something that's a healthier snack.